Agents that are easy to get hold of please!

AustraliaPlease

Good afternoon

Can anyone recommend an agent through experience who are easy to get hold of?

I desperately need to speak with someone, but one agent who I spoke to once on here is unfortunately impossible to get hold of, and I’ve just tried Go Matilda, and no one answered!

Doesn’t bode well if I decide to shell out money on an agent who isn’t easily contactable!

Sure some can understand my frustration!

Would appreciate and contact names.

Good afternoon

Can anyone recommend an agent through experience who are easy to get hold of?

I desperately need to speak with someone, but one agent who I spoke to once on here is unfortunately impossible to get hold of, and I’ve just tried Go Matilda, and no one answered!

Doesn’t bode well if I decide to shell out money on an agent who isn’t easily contactable!

Sure some can understand my frustration!

Would appreciate and contact names.

Jenny @ ian harrops she always answers even when she's away for the weekend etc or will call you back, we've not had an issue with her at all.

01793 822492 /  07442 508 323

I seldom answer the telephone and almost never when I have  a 'private caller' (otherwise I would do little else) but I always reply to reasonable emails (non SPAM) and  to callers who leave a message and a telephone number and to those who use the contact form on my website..

1 hour ago, AustraliaPlease said:

Thank you for your responses.
My problem was the agent never being in the office when I called. Obviously a busy man which I appreciate, just frustrating!

Shall try another one today.

Many thanks.

For reference, my PA (Wendy) is to be found in the Southampton office - I'm in Victoria.

This time of year tends to see a marked uptick in the number of people wanting to migrate from the UK to Australia.

My apologies for the difficulties you have experienced.   If you are happy to do so please advise me via PM of your phone number and email address, and we can seek to progress matters from there.

Best regards.

Many thanks.
For reference, my PA (Wendy) is to be found in the Southampton office - I'm in Victoria.
This time of year tends to see a marked uptick in the number of people wanting to migrate from the UK to Australia.
My apologies for the difficulties you have experienced.   If you are happy to do so please advise me via PM of your phone number and email address, and we can seek to progress matters from there.
Best regards.

Thank you, Alan.
I spoke with Wendy this morning and will be sending over the required information later today. She said this will then be forwarded on to you.

We concluded the phone line must have had a fault yesterday, as it rung out differently today to how it did yesterday!

Thanks again.
  • Like 1