I feel really frustrated about the further assessment process after 3 times of back and forths. I was requested to sign NZ consent to disclosure of information on Jan 23rd, and in early Mar they sent to NZ Justice center for further confirmation, but it turned out they gave the wrong form. In the end of Mar, immi requested to sign the form again with the correct format. After one week, We contacted them for the updates, turned out the previous Co was on vacation and my case has been transferred to a new officer who requested to send that form again. It was eventually sent to NZ and got replied on last Thursday. I hope that’s the end of everything, and the visa grant will come this week.

• Sad 1

same boat, you’re not alone???rang immi last friday that we sent the response they needed, and the lady who answered was so nice and said all good they recieved it and just wait for CO and she left a comment on my case. Hopefully this week is the GRANT.???

same boat, you’re not alone[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]rang immi last friday that we sent the response they needed, and the lady who answered was so nice and said all good they recieved it and just wait for CO and she left a comment on my case. Hopefully this week is the GRANT.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

All the best to all of us!
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

I'm hopeful for this week for us all. I am just waiting on my Medical results to go over and hoping they pick up my file straight away and not wait another 28 Days. Best of luck everyone. Keep you heads up xx

We are with you...Waiting for your GOOd news

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, stellagee said:

Any updates for your visa?

Nah not yet. I submitted the AFP on Apr.10th and still further assessment. Not sure how long will it take...it is being processed by VIC 

how about you 

Nah not yet. I submitted the AFP on Apr.10th and still further assessment. Not sure how long will it take...it is being processed by VIC 
how about you 

Me neither, I got docs requested on mar 28, submitted on the same day, and after one week we sent the same doc to the new processing staff as the previous one was one vacation. The status is still further assessment.

19 minutes ago, stellagee said:

Me neither, I got docs requested on mar 28, submitted on the same day, and after one week we sent the same doc to the new processing staff as the previous one was one vacation. The status is still further assessment.

Hopefully we can hear some good news very soon...some people seems very quick after submit docs..?

hello boys and girls,

My PR is granted just now. tomorrow will be exactly one year since it was submitted. 

This forum has been part of my life. Thank you for supporting each other in this tough period. xD

best wishes to everyone.

Edited by LLL

8 minutes ago, LLL said:

hello boys and girls,

My PR is granted just now. tomorrow will be exactly one year since it was submitted. 

This forum has been part of life and thank you for your support. xD

best wishes to everyone.

Yesssssssssss! Great news LLL!

Have a fat cigar and a dance for me.

hello boys and girls,
This forum has been part of my life. Thank you for supporting each other in this tough period. [emoji23]
best wishes to everyone.

Congrats, enjoy your PR life.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

my 186 visa was submitted March 2017 

it was allocated to a CO 28th Feb 2018 requesting more info from my employer regarding the nomination and a PC as it had expired.

this was all provided mid-March.

still haven't heard anything back and it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

anyone in the same boat or have a rough idea how long I should be waiting for a decision?

could it be possibly another 12 months or so?

any help here would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

9 hours ago, JF UK said:

Hi Guys,

my 186 visa was submitted March 2017 

it was allocated to a CO 28th Feb 2018 requesting more info from my employer regarding the nomination and a PC as it had expired.

this was all provided mid-March.

still haven't heard anything back and it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

anyone in the same boat or have a rough idea how long I should be waiting for a decision?

could it be possibly another 12 months or so?

any help here would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

On the letter they request for more information, there should be a number. Please prepare your file number, TRN number, application ID then call that number to check. 

My nomination approved on Mar.28th but immigration asked for the AFP.    35 days after I submited the AFP, I still didn’t receive the visa approval. I can’t help and called immigration cause some people get visa approved few days after submit doc or at least after 28 days.

the lady who answered the phone is really friendly and patient. I told her my AFP is submitted 35days ago but still no update and I start to get worried. She asked my file number then said can’t find anything, then I ask her to  check using TRN, she said ok I saw the updated AFP and I will finalize it now. 5 mins later visa status change from further assessment to finalized.

i don’t understand how this happen maybe system glitches. To me, worth to call them as nothing to harm.

all the best with the visa 

On 18/05/2018 at 19:48, LLL said:

On the letter they request for more information, there should be a number. Please prepare your file number, TRN number, application ID then call that number to check. 

My nomination approved on Mar.28th but immigration asked for the AFP.    35 days after I submited the AFP, I still didn’t receive the visa approval. I can’t help and called immigration cause some people get visa approved few days after submit doc or at least after 28 days.

the lady who answered the phone is really friendly and patient. I told her my AFP is submitted 35days ago but still no update and I start to get worried. She asked my file number then said can’t find anything, then I ask her to  check using TRN, she said ok I saw the updated AFP and I will finalize it now. 5 mins later visa status change from further assessment to finalized.

i don’t understand how this happen maybe system glitches. To me, worth to call them as nothing to harm.

Thanks for the reply LLL,

i called immigration and the guy was very blunt and not very helpful. stated he can't give me any further info other than the status of the application (i understand their hands are tied)

he said it could be granted today, tomorrow 6 months, 12 months ha! 

Congrats on your visa!

• Haha 1

Thanks for the reply LLL,

i called immigration and the guy was very blunt and not very helpful. stated he can't give me any further info other than the status of the application (i understand their hands are tied)

he said it could be granted today, tomorrow 6 months, 12 months ha! 

Congrats on your visa!

Annoying!

On 18/05/2018 at 19:48, LLL said:

My visa was APPROVED last night!! 

LLL, i honestly think you are on to something by calling immigration! or it's just a complete coincidence but I called immigration on Tuesday and the guy as i mentioned wasn't very helpful and didn't give much away.

I hope you all hear back from very soon for those who are waiting.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JF UK said:

My visa was APPROVED last night!! 

LLL, i honestly think you are on to something by calling immigration! or it's just a complete coincidence but I called immigration on Tuesday and the guy as i mentioned wasn't very helpful and didn't give much away.

I hope you all hear back from very soon for those who are waiting.

Thank you for your help!

Great to hear the good news. Enjoy 

• 10 months later...