4 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

Just stumbled across this thread. Hello everyone! Still nothing for me. I did call up two weeks ago and they said it is still in the queue. I've been waiting 9 months so cant really complain yet but starting to get very stressed out with this wait. So good to have such a supportive group on here who can relate. 

Dont Worry We will hear something Soon....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cachinnation23 said:

Just stumbled across this thread. Hello everyone! Still nothing for me. I did call up two weeks ago and they said it is still in the queue. I've been waiting 9 months so cant really complain yet but starting to get very stressed out with this wait. So good to have such a supportive group on here who can relate. 

Me either. I already applied a second BVB for me to travel to New Zealand in Feb. I thought I don’t need a visa for New Zealand at the time when agent submit my application in May 2017 as I would got my PR at the time I travel. But I am wrong LoL. Already spent 450 for these visa related. I believe my health check and PCC also expires. 

Good thing is that I bought a new car last weekend as I am full license now. Just to cheer up! Sick of the waiting. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LLL said:

Me either. I already applied a second BVB for me to travel to New Zealand in Feb. I thought I don’t need a visa for New Zealand at the time when agent submit my application in May 2017 as I would got my PR at the time I travel. But I am wrong LoL. Already spent 450 for these visa related. I believe my health check and PCC also expires. 

Good thing is that I bought a new car last weekend as I am full license now. Just to cheer up! Sick of the waiting. 

Good Move...

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:18, cachinnation23 said:

None at all for me Fida :(  I think I saw in the 186 thread that someone got requested updated police checks last week - was it you @AJSAJS ?

Yes it was me. I submitted the Police Clearance on the 28th Feb. My Immi account now says "Further Assessment". I am hoping they will now just accept the Police Clearance and grant the PR. I will update once I hear more. Good luck to you all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No further update for me either. They have actually received the confirmation from NZ for my husband’s police checks like 2 weeks ago, don’t know how long will take to finalize. My MA tried to email them for the updates, but only auto response email received saying nsw pese is currently processing files lodged jun, 2016 to mar, 2017. Hoping for the best.

Hello All...This Morning i silent logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

I'm so feeling less that I just dont know how to react....

I hope my visa get approve too ( soon) Im trying to contact PSe but i think they are closed as it is 4 30pm now/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fida said:

Nom + visa applied April 2017 (20 &21)

TRT 186 HR 1 Applicant.

Proj Adm.

Nom approved 22/03/2018.

Visa grant - WAiting

Congratulations! Finally we see progress here Fida!! You will open your bottle of champagne soon 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fida said:

Hello All...This Morning i silent logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

I'm so feeling less that I just dont know how to react....

I hope my visa get approve too ( soon) Im trying to contact PSe but i think they are closed as it is 4 30pm now/

OH MY GOODNESS FIDA!!! I am so happy for you. I have been following your journey for ages and am so happy to read this. It brings all us Project Admin a little bit of hope. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

OH MY GOODNESS FIDA!!! I am so happy for you. I have been following your journey for ages and am so happy to read this. It brings all us Project Admin a little bit of hope. :)

I know... I have followed you too due to same profession.. No Offence to others but still... :)

Haaaah...I will have  a good dinner tonight, I was too stressed as there was an issue with the training amount we paid to some institue (genuine THough) but then we had to get that refunded and then pay to the TAFE , I didnt tell this before.. My company didnt know all this and the  importance of paying to tafe or any institute. 

I would say only one thing..IF you have all genuine documents and background profession  then they would consider applications.

3 minutes ago, Fida said:

I know... I have followed you too due to same profession.. No Offence to others but still... :)

Haaaah...I will have  a good dinner tonight, I was too stressed as there was an issue with the training amount we paid to some institue (genuine THough) but then we had to get that refunded and then pay to the TAFE , I didnt tell this before.. My company didnt know all this and the  importance of paying to tafe or any institute. 

I would say only one thing..IF you have all genuine documents and background profession  then they would consider applications.

Yep totally understand, I have all the documents necessary but as you know the wait is painful and causes a lot of anxiety in life. You go and enjoy your dinner and have a wine for me ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cachinnation23 said:

Yep totally understand, I have all the documents necessary but as you know the wait is painful and causes a lot of anxiety in life. You go and enjoy your dinner and have a wine for me ;)

Sure, I wish we all can catch up after approvals and celebrate being friends in PAIN LOL

Edited by Fida

5 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

Hey Everyone,

I just got a direct grant. Applied both on 5/5/17 - Project Admin - LR - TRT - NSW PESE. No documents requested.

This forum has been my life for the past few months so thank you all for getting me through my days and I wish you all good luck xxxx

Congratulations!! Did you receive the letter today? I saw Mike applied in March is also granted!b so happy for you