Just starting a new thread for this occupation, here is my timeline:

Nom lodged on Jan 18, 2016, approves on Dec 5, 2016

Visa lodged offshore on Dec 8, 2016, no news since then, still waiting for the grant

186 DE

HR country

NSW Pese

If anyone on the same boat, please update me with the status.

On 1/8/2018 at 14:17, stellagee said:

Just starting a new thread for this occupation, here is my timeline:

Nom lodged on Jan 18, 2016, approves on Dec 5, 2016

Visa lodged offshore on Dec 8, 2016, no news since then, still waiting for the grant

186 DE

HR country

NSW Pese

If anyone on the same boat, please update me with the status.

Im 511111, 186 TRT lodged April 2017

NO News Yet

NSW

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LLL said:

Nomination and visa lodged on May 1st 2017

186 TRT

HR 

1 Person 

NSW 

no update at all 

Hi LLL 

It might take 12-14months, I had a talk with officer today, and my file is not yet picked by any CO

5 minutes ago, stellagee said:

SA state nomination is an option, but these two occupations have now become low availability, only high points might be invited.

Even on SA Skill page, it has got few conditions which needs one to physically move there study some and then apply... Do you know something different than this?

Even on SA Skill page, it has got few conditions which needs one to physically move there study some and then apply... Do you know something different than this?

SA is the only option. Actually in the early Jul and Aug, some people got invited with 60 points under one condition that Ielts reached 6.5 overall. But they changed requirement from time to time. I think it never hurts to submit eoi and wait until next financial year to be invited.

• 2 weeks later...

nope, we had our medicals last august, it was a lot of documents regarding waiver because we dont have police checks from Kuwait, we applied but still under process so they want to waive the police and we need to satisfy them. This is a second request and we hope last and finally grant our pr.

Applied June 30, 2017

Diesel motor mechanic

Trt-186 

HR country

3pax

Just stumbled across this thread. Hello everyone! Still nothing for me. I did call up two weeks ago and they said it is still in the queue. I've been waiting 9 months so cant really complain yet but starting to get very stressed out with this wait. So good to have such a supportive group on here who can relate. 

• Like 1