Form 884

Shertamu

I am applying for student visa for masters. But when I completed  my medical this mail come in the favour of DIP. 

The applicant’s health assessment has been deferred as I do not have sufficient information to
determine whether or not they meet the health requirement.
The applicant must complete the following additional assessments and/or provide the additional
information specified below:
Apical lordotic chest x-ray examination report and image required. 

What to do and will thiz affect my visa.? How long will it take ?

31 minutes ago, Shertamu said:

I am applying for student visa for masters. But when I completed  my medical this mail come in the favour of DIP. 

The applicant’s health assessment has been deferred as I do not have sufficient information to
determine whether or not they meet the health requirement.
The applicant must complete the following additional assessments and/or provide the additional
information specified below:
Apical lordotic chest x-ray examination report and image required. 

What to do and will thiz affect my visa.? How long will it take ?

You need to go back to the approved medical practitioner and get the xray report etc as requested.

The effect on your visa will be that if you don't supply it, you won't get a visa. If you do supply it, getting the visa will partly depend on the result

• Like 1

What happens when scars are again seen in the chest X ray ? I have past tb and I already mentioned it during my emidical ..I had abdomen tb 5 years ago and I took medicine and now I am totally fit but I don't have previous  report card and X ray