Invitation for registered nurse

Suzan

Thanks reubs2016 

do you know when they are likely to start inviting 60/65 pointers again. I noticed a trend last year when the invites were all for 70/75 points then they started with 60 points again. I am hoping it will be soon but don’t know if I am being too optimistic. 

Thanks

Edited by Pauline Mohammed

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/01/2018 at 14:55, Pauline Mohammed said:

Thanks reubs2016 

do you know when they are likely to start inviting 60/65 pointers again. I noticed a trend last year when the invites were all for 70/75 points then they started with 60 points again. I am hoping it will be soon but don’t know if I am being too optimistic. 

Thanks

Hi Pauline,

i think im in a similar situation to you - I'm a nurse, I have 65 points, and I'm wondering if that will be enough to get an invite!

I wondered if the points pattern you saw last year meant that people with 60/65 points were actually getting invited eventually - they just had to wait longer than people with 70+ points?

i saw a link to a page recently that said offers to people with 60/65 points would be made from June/ July 2018... I think.

Thanks

• Thanks 1