Subclass 801/820 visa - not sure about statutory declarations!

I entered Australia on a Prospective Marriage visa in April 2017 and got married the following month. I then applied for a Partner visa.

At the time the application was submitted, I attached the same statutory declarations that I used for the Prospective Marriage visa (from my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.) They are from April 2016.

I have not yet provided any additional statutory declarations.

So far, I have received one letter requesting further information (which was supplied) and my husband received another from the Sponsorship Assessment Unit. We supplied the information that they requested. However, on neither occasion did they ask for another statutory declaration.

Looking back through the documents I have submitted, I am apprehensive that they may not accept the "old" statutory declarations even though they have not flagged this with us in the two instances they have been in contact. They didn't mention the fact our police checks were more than 12 months old either, but to err on the side of caution I ended up obtaining some new ones in November.

Do you think we need to supply more statutory declarations, or should it be fine as is?