Angiemol

Invitation

Hai anyone has got any idea about the dates of January invitation round .I am a nurse and submitted Eoi on 16 th November with 65 points .. 

Hello, according to Skills Select- the next invitation round is anticipated to run on 3 January 2018.

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil

***Psych Nurse Visa 189 Journey***

22/2/17 AHPRA app. rcvd...22/5/17 AHPRA rqts more info & approval to consider app. beyond 90 days....01/6/17 AHPRA full reg.....20/7/17 PTE A - L:84; R:90; W:90: S:78 (for ANMAC)....23/8/17 ANMAC app & evidence rcvd...1/9/17 ANMAC positive result....2/9/17 IELTS Gen L:8; R;8; W:8; S:9 - Superior English (boost visa points)...4/9/17 EOI submitted (65pts)..20/9/17 Invite rcvd...3/10/17 Visa app. lodged (PCC + medicals + Forms 80 & 1221 front loaded)...Visa Granted 17/11/17  (Direct Grant)..Permanent move to Australia 7/12/18 😄

Hi Angiemol.

Have you considered seeking sponsorship from a State or Territory Government - just in case you don't get an invitation in the next few invitation rounds?

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com and acollett@bdhtax.com

Hi I only have 60 points and will not be able to get more until August 2018 so it’s a waiting game. Does anyone know why the occupation ceiling for reg nurse is so high yet so little invites have been given? I am hoping that once the 65pointers get through I might. 

Hai Alancollett , I  wa not keen to apply for 190 as you have to stay in particular state for 2 years . But due to the long wait I am thinking I might go through state sponsorship .. Do you know can I submit another Eoi for 190 visa .. since I already submitted for 189 for Eoi does it affect if I apply for 190 at the same time .. thanks for your help 

Hi again.

You can lodge as many EoIs as you wish.

Best regards.

On 02/01/2018 at 22:11, Alan Collett said:

Hi again.

You can lodge as many EoIs as you wish.

Best regards.

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the off-topic question, but I am a nurse with 65 points (including 5 for state sponsorship)  --- I'm wondering if I would realistically be granted a 190 NSW visa with those points?

Thanks for your help,

Sophie

Hi Sophie.

The answer to your question depends on the number of points being claimed by other nurses seeking NSW sponsorship.

Remember you "only" need 60 points to secure an invitation  to apply for a visa if you lodge an EoI under subclass 190 or 489.

Best regards.

Hai I got an invitation for 190. I managed to log in to skill select and created an immiaccount .  But I tried to log in again through skill select and it's showing technician problem. To apply for visa do I have to log in to my invitation page each time or could I do it via immiaccount . Appreciate your help . Thanks angiemol 

Angiemol

hi 

can I ask what state this is as I submitted a nsw 190 with 65 points about a month ago I haven’t heard yet. I am a nurse also. Any advice would be great 

thanks

I received an invitation today for perioperative nursing. Any other invites out there? Submitted immediately and that 9-12 month wait is daunting. 

Hai lhumphreys.                                                    how many points did you have and is it for 189 . If you don't mind me asking.. thanks 

23 hours ago, lhumphreys said:

I received an invitation today for perioperative nursing. Any other invites out there? Submitted immediately and that 9-12 month wait is daunting. 

Hi there

can I ask was it a 190 or 189 how many points did you have and when did you submit EOI

thanks

pauline