Looking Comfortable Shoes for Men (My Father)

bane01

My father has diabetic problem and have some foot issues. Because of weight he can't walk that much as he should walk daily. He feels pain wearing shoes while walking and Doctor recommended him to wear Comfortable Shoes and lose weight to reduce further foot issues in diabetic because it can seriously harmful for him.

I'd be glad to see some suggestions from you guys.

I did an online search for shoes and all kinds of sites came up. The one I took a look at is Ebay. They have a very big selection and the prices are decent.
I also found this site ( https://www.orthofeet.com/collection...fortable-shoes ) with comfortable shoes for men specially for diabetic patients or who have sensitive feets.

Just suggest me which one is good or what should I try.

3 minutes ago, bane01 said:

I did an online search for shoes and all kinds of sites came up. The one I took a look at is Ebay. They have a very big selection and the prices are decent.
I also found this site ( https://www.orthofeet.com/collection...fortable-shoes ) with comfortable shoes for men specially for diabetic patients or who have sensitive feets.

Just suggest me which one is good or what should I try.

Is your father able to see a podiatrist? They could probably advise on styles etc. My Dad had terrible issues with arthritic feet and got a podiatrist to help him out by suggesting retailers to use. Te problem with buying by mail order is that everyone's foot issues are very different and to really get something comfortable he needs to be able to try before he buys. 

Dad often used to wear trainers, ordinary Adidas or Nike, but with a cushioned sole.  

Edited by Nemesis