.......bought him a beer kit...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tink said:

:ssign4:

.........what was yours...?

........chocolates,wine and jewellery from my boys and mother

.......a big box of sweet FA from the OH :mad:

Well you did say you don't want to own any possessions, so he must have believed you.

• Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

I got a gorgeous handbag, a camera for my hols next year,  X files season 2 and 3, 4 Pandora charms (2 from the children and 2 from a friend),  A purse (my daughter remembered to put a coin in it - old superstition), a candle (from sons girlfriend) and a wooden cheeseboard/knife and cheese from sons girlfriends mum .. been utterly spoilt.

OH got craft beer, beer glass "dads pint', CK aftershave, Joey Barton Book, Only fools and horses seasons 1 & 2, A barometer, PJ's  Lush soap, French Vanilla tea (his favourite) and a puzzle.

• Like 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

2 hours ago, ali said:

I got a gorgeous handbag, a camera for my hols next year,  X files season 2 and 3, 4 Pandora charms (2 from the children and 2 from a friend),  A purse (my daughter remembered to put a coin in it - old superstition), a candle (from sons girlfriend) and a wooden cheeseboard/knife and cheese from sons girlfriends mum .. been utterly spoilt.

OH got craft beer, beer glass "dads pint', CK aftershave, Joey Barton Book, Only fools and horses seasons 1 & 2, A barometer, PJ's  Lush soap, French Vanilla tea (his favourite) and a puzzle.

Can't read, too early this side.

Edited by newjez

10 hours ago, Tink said:

:ssign4:

.........what was yours...?

........chocolates,wine and jewellery from my boys and mother

.......a big box of sweet FA from the OH :mad:

don't know yet , and to be honest ,not bothered.

I have bought my wife a Tuscany leather Gladstone handbag

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

I had a new telescope with camera mount this time, socks undies and Liquorice 

Stereo. You need music in the house. Been without one too long. Phones just don't do it for me. Plus chocs, nuts and alcohol.

Kids seemed happy with what they got, Lego for youngest, driving lessons for eldest, collectable comics for the middle child.

Wife is sugar free so got mostly clothes and things that smell nice.

Did very well. Pygarmers, new t-shirts, two books, a throw for longing on the sofa, and new slippers high are like socks and incredibly warm. a hamper of sweet things from a relative, a voucher for a nice restaurant from brother in law and money from wife's step mum. 

9 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

Did very well. Pygarmers, new t-shirts, two books, a throw for longing on the sofa, and new slippers high are like socks and incredibly warm. a hamper of sweet things from a relative, a voucher for a nice restaurant from brother in law and money from wife's step mum. 

Hope you resolved your longing on the sofa!? 

Money, massage voucher, one of those Himalayan salt lamps, a lovely dress, loads of Disney stuff, Vera wang perfume, pants, socks, SATC box set, jewellery and l'occitane smelly stuff  

A decent camera tripod - that I picked out, handed it to the OH and watched while he paid to make sure it was the right one.  Generally we don't do "stuff" in terms of physical gifts to each other, instead we tend to go halves on holidays or concerts; gifts tend to be things that we find we need at a convenient time for Christmas otherwise we don't really bother.  Santa gave the whole family an Xbox (secondhand from a mate who upgraded, more than enough for our purposes though) so he got Sniper Death Splat 4.

Kids did OK, got them each a cheap android tablet for entertainment purposes when we go on holiday while the relatives sent interminable pieces of plastic that make annoying noises.

Edited by Eera