You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sunset

Have a good one guys

Just going to wish everyone a happy holidays hope kates feeling better and back on patrol asap that all the anti oz brigade just move on and also have a happy holidays ?

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas - off to a good start and spent a rather lazy day by the pool (nice that Christmas Eve is on a Sunday), Hubby made cocktails (tequila sunrise and cosmopolitans).  He'll have a pint of Boddingtons in memory of my dad (they'd have a pint of it every time we visited at Christmas).  He's now busy cooking Paella for dinner and we'll open the champers  - I love Christmas Eve.

• Like 5

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

8 hours ago, Sunset said:

Just going to wish everyone a happy holidays hope kates feeling better and back on patrol asap that all the anti oz brigade just move on and also have a happy holidays ?

Happy xmas everyone....and for the anti UK brigade which there are many...just get on with enjoying wonderful Oz...;)

• Like 3

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Boddingtons! The beer of my youth!

Merry Christmas! It’s a strange one this year. Our stuff is still sitting at the docks, so we’re managing with very little. We bought a tree and a few decorations, but it’s a bit sparse still xD. We don’t have much kitchen equipment, but I’ve made chocolate meringue and will decorate them with Nutella and strawberries tomorrow. Got a fillet of beef for the carnivores and making a veggie wellington for the non meat eaters, plus roast potatoes and lots of salads. We’ve bought a cheap outdoor table and chairs from ikea, so we’re all sorted.

All five of us are together and that’s the most important thing and we’ve been making the most of our time together. I’m really looking forward to my first warm Christmas since 2007!

Hope everyone has a lovely festive season.

Edited by caramac
  • Like 6

Finished all the shopping yesterday so we too had a lazy one in the pool.

Merry christmas everyone

Cal x

• Like 5

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Usual xmas eve at the Fleece tonight......going to be rather drunk tomorrow at work...lol

Fleece-Gallery-General-022.jpg

• Like 3

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..