189 visa nurse

13 hours ago, Pauline Mohammed said:

Thanks for that, could you let me know when you do then hopefully I not far behind. Do you think it's worth trying to get state sponsored and do you know if this is really difficult

thanks for your responce

Hello Pauline, ya, it's getting more difficult to get invited.   May be trying to seek advise from agency if you want to get state sponsor because different state has its own requirement for the sponsorship and it varies. 

Yes Pauline I will let you know. State sponsorship is an option but not for me as Queensland is where I am hoping to go. Apparently state sponsorship is available everywhere except Queensland and WA
I think we just need to be patient.
Where is it your wanting to go? Do you have a job?

• Like 1

Hi kala

yes I also wanting to go Queensland. So I guess that’s not going to work with state sponsorship. No don’t have job I have no idea when I will get a visa so didn’t see the point in applying until I am closer to that. I seen that the occupation ceiling is quite high and nowhere near that number of invites have been given so hopefully it is just a waiting game. Thanks for your reply as this part has been the most stressful so far.

Hi kala

yes I also wanting to go Queensland. So I guess that’s not going to work with state sponsorship. No don’t have job I have no idea when I will get a visa so didn’t see the point in applying until I am closer to that. I seen that the occupation ceiling is quite high and nowhere near that number of invites have been given so hopefully it is just a waiting game. Thanks for your reply as this part has been the most stressful so far.