On 1/22/2018 at 09:03, singh sabb said:

Dear,Nia congrats for your visa grant  could Anyone plz tell anyone I submitted My application 489 ss with 60 points On 27.11.2017 Including all documents with pcc and medical status still shows received and no case officer assigned 

Hey. Seems to be some confusion. I haven't received my grant yet. Will keep you posted. If you lodged in November, you should receive a response by early Feb - at least a CO could be assigned. However, if all your docs are uploaded, you might receive a direct grant too. All the best!

1 hour ago, Nia said:

Hey. Seems to be some confusion. I haven't received my grant yet. Will keep you posted. If you lodged in November, you should receive a response by early Feb - at least a CO could be assigned. However, if all your docs are uploaded, you might receive a direct grant too. All the best!

Sorry for posting and thanks for motivating?

On 25/01/2018 at 23:22, JD3006 said:

also anyone else currently living within Australia whilst waiting the outcome. 

I applied my Visa on 3rd Nov, 2017. CO contacted me on 14th Dec, 2017 and asked to upload few documents. And here I am waiting for my grant till now. But I'm living in Melbourne and on my bridging visa already. Hope to get a grant soon. 

Hey Guys!! It gives me immense pleasure to share that today, Feb 02, we have received our grant letters for SA image.gif.c0c6023db7c1f52fdd1762fc95fa3a12.gif Our IED is Sept 12, 2018. We are yet to decide when we will make our first trip. Thank you all for your support and I wish everyone good luck for their applications. Let's be patient if we have not received as yet. The good news is around the corner.
You all are the first lot with whom I am sharing the good news as this forum has provided us so much support!

• Like 3

Hey Guys!! It gives me immense pleasure to share that today, Feb 02, we have received our grant letters for SA image.gif.c0c6023db7c1f52fdd1762fc95fa3a12.gif Our IED is Sept 12, 2018. We are yet to decide when we will make our first trip. Thank you all for your support and I wish everyone good luck for their applications. Let's be patient if we have not received as yet. The good news is around the corner.
You all are the first lot with whom I am sharing the good news as this forum has provided us so much support!

Have you definitely got it this time lol [emoji23] joking aside congrats hopefully this is the start of a new and exciting life for you, all the best.

6 hours ago, Nia said:

Congrats brother. I am also waiting for my 489 visa my waiting be 5 months on 17 September. It's driving me  nuts. Since the day I applied its showing documents received only. Still fingers crossed ? 

On 2/2/2018 at 12:03, Nia said:

its awesome and thank god. Really happy for you 

On 2/2/2018 at 10:33, Nia said:

Hi @Nia Congrats!! Wish you all the luck and hope things work out for you as per plan. 

How long did it take you to receive the grant? What is IED? 

Thank you.

22 hours ago, KPG said:

Hi @Nia Congrats!! Wish you all the luck and hope things work out for you as per plan. 

How long did it take you to receive the grant? What is IED? 

hey dear! thanks much. We received the grant in 04 months and 29 days from the visa lodgement date. We lodged visa on 04 Sept, 2017. IED is Sept 12, 2018. :)

Thank you.

What an amazing thread..

@Nia.. Congratulations to you!!.. I was sooo happy to read ur story from the start. 

I too applied for my subsequent 489 visa (my husband is the primary visa holder) on 9th Nov 2017. CO contacted for further docs on 1st Dec, which we promptly submitted in a week's time. However its been over 2 months now (3 months in total since filing) and I am still waiting for a response from the CO.

Does anyone have a clue if the timeline for all sub-categories of 489 (whether state-sponsored or subsequent entrant) is the same? From the thread, I gather that applications until Sept/Oct 2017 have been processed by Immi. Does that mean next would be the November lot (fingers crossed!) or are the grants being given randomly?

Good Luck to rest of us waiting patiently.. 

Thanks

Sreeja

3 minutes ago, Sreeja said:

What an amazing thread..

@Nia.. Congratulations to you!!.. I was sooo happy to read ur story from the start. 

I too applied for my subsequent 489 visa (my husband is the primary visa holder) on 9th Nov 2017. CO contacted for further docs on 1st Dec, which we promptly submitted in a week's time. However its been over 2 months now (3 months in total since filing) and I am still waiting for a response from the CO.

Does anyone have a clue if the timeline for all sub-categories of 489 (whether state-sponsored or subsequent entrant) is the same? From the thread, I gather that applications until Sept/Oct 2017 have been processed by Immi. Does that mean next would be the November lot (fingers crossed!) or are the grants being given randomly?

Good Luck to rest of us waiting patiently.. 

Thanks

Sreeja

Thanks dear!! Yes- since you filed on November, you would be next..You can expect your response by March. We actually got an automated response; makes me feel that these grant dates are already decided while we wait with bated breath and question so many things. 

Good news is that grants will come, sooner than later. Our TAT from visa lodgement date was 04 months 29 days. So maybe you can also assess on the similar basis.

8 hours ago, Sreeja said:

Just a day after posting my query here, I got my grant letter :) For everyone else who's waiting on their application, I wish them good luck.

Congrats dear. Do share your timeline for others to evaluate theirs. Way to Go!!