Regional work WH extension

Pitman89z

Hi guys, I've recently  applied for my working holiday visa but I am having trouble finding which part of Oz to locate myself. My intentions are to carry out the regional work so I can extend my visa straight away. Would it be a bad idea to locate there first then look for the work?

Do most farms come with accommdation also? The only worry I have is sharing with rooms with other people. I am quite a hermit and prefer my own space so I have considered maybe flat sharing near and travel to the farms but until I figure out what location is best for me I'm unable to plan at the moment.

Hope someone can help. Thanks

Hi if you click on this thread and scroll down to the post by Cerebrus there is some info i think you will find helpful. It seems that it's advisable to get your regional work out of the way ,so your approaching that right. I think the jobs will very, some may have accommodation some not ,just read the ad's carefully. Have a good look through this section of the forum as there is a thread about jobs that may point you in the right direction..

• Like 1

Hi guys, I've recently  applied for my working holiday visa but I am having trouble finding which part of Oz to locate myself. My intentions are to carry out the regional work so I can extend my visa straight away. Would it be a bad idea to locate there first then look for the work?
Do most farms come with accommdation also? The only worry I have is sharing with rooms with other people. I am quite a hermit and prefer my own space so I have considered maybe flat sharing near and travel to the farms but until I figure out what location is best for me I'm unable to plan at the moment.
Hope someone can help. Thanks

Try Tully :) Small town in QLD, farming Bananas mainly, plenty of farms around. Buses pick up from the Main Street and take you to and from work, so you could easily get a flat/house share in town! Good luck [emoji1303]
  • Like 2