Mbandvb

If you need any advice or help just give me a shout. Petair have been amazing with us so far and are helping to keep my anxiety at bay for the flight!
Our beloved pooch is flying out this week so we are a little nervous but also very excited to be reunited with her soon as we have been in Oz without her for over 2 weeks now!
Good luck with everything [emoji4]

Hi@mbandvb just wondering how your little fur baby got on with the travel and quarantine? We are about to begin the process for ours to fly October time. But I’m so nervous as she’s a really shy scared dog. I’m wondering how she’d cope [emoji853]

• 1 month later...
On 26/02/2018 at 16:03, xkayxwx said:

Hi@mbandvb just wondering how your little fur baby got on with the travel and quarantine? We are about to begin the process for ours to fly October time. But I’m so nervous as she’s a really shy scared dog. I’m wondering how she’d cope emoji853.png

I have just messaged you back ? she was fine and has adapted really well in to life in oz. 

Guest The Pom Queen
On 06/02/2018 at 18:56, Mbandvb said:

If you need any advice or help just give me a shout. Petair have been amazing with us so far and are helping to keep my anxiety at bay for the flight!

Our beloved pooch is flying out this week so we are a little nervous but also very excited to be reunited with her soon as we have been in Oz without her for over 2 weeks now!

Good luck with everything :)

@Mbandvb Hope your pooch as a safe flight, she is in the best hands with @BobPetairUK and his team.