OET or PET exam for superior English???

Student_RN

Hi guys!

I am a Nursing student and I am planning to apply for skilled visa as soon as I finish my studies. In order to secure visa process I would like to get superior English result. 

Can you please tell me if anyone succeeded to gain all "A" in OET? Is it possible? I prefer this one as it is specific to nursing, but I have some doubts if it is possible to get all As. 

Or maybe PET is a better choice as it is needed to get more than 79 in all parts which sounds a bit more realistic. Can you please share your experience about these two tests?

Thanks!

I can't compare the 2, but I did PTE and got 90 across the board with a week or so of preparation.

Whichever test you feel will give you the best chance of getting your visa/registration is the best. Immi don't have a preference, and we're lucky these days it's not just IELTS they allow.

Hope that makes sense and good luck xx

• 6 months later...
On 10/12/2017 at 09:09, Student_RN said:

Hi guys!

I am a Nursing student and I am planning to apply for skilled visa as soon as I finish my studies. In order to secure visa process I would like to get superior English result. 

Can you please tell me if anyone succeeded to gain all "A" in OET? Is it possible? I prefer this one as it is specific to nursing, but I have some doubts if it is possible to get all As. 

Or maybe PET is a better choice as it is needed to get more than 79 in all parts which sounds a bit more realistic. Can you please share your experience about these two tests?

Thanks!

how did it go for you? i had the same problem now.. i am already enrolled in an online course but I am also doubting if I could get an all A's in my oet exam and now thinking whether I should opt for taking PTE instead? Can you give me any advice please?