Can you resubmit your FORM 80 (Character Assessment)?

ronaldo7

Thank you very much! I was refused to further leave to remain visa in the UK and went on to appeal process consequently but left the country before even the hearing starts. But  on the refusal letter it also said 'decision to remove' along with 'right to appeal'. So, I am super confused and I put 'NO' in response to the question 40 which is "have you been excluded.asked to leave,deported or removed from any country" - because I am under the impression that that refusal letter is invalid as I have chosen to appeal and I was not illegally staying there anyway.

Should I just leave it like this and wait for their questions if they have any? (any suggestions would be really helpful :-))

On 24/11/2017 at 07:20, SD_MOA said:

Hello Ronaldo,

If you have noticed errors on your Form80 then you should upload a corrected form and use the area in Part T to explain what happened.

Regards

Thank you very much! I was refused to further leave to remain visa in the UK and went on to appeal process consequently but left the country before even the hearing starts. But  on the refusal letter it also said 'decision to remove' along with 'right to appeal'. So, I am super confused and I put 'NO' in response to the question 40 which is "have you been excluded.asked to leave,deported or removed from any country" - because I am under the impression that that refusal letter is invalid as I have chosen to appeal and I was not illegally staying there anyway.

Should I just leave it like this and wait for their questions if they have any? (any suggestions would be really helpful :-))

Dear Stephen,

Thanks! But wouldn't resubmitted from 80 will make my case complicated and delayed for that matter? Is it not okay leave it as it is and wait for any inquires if they have any? 

Do they have any email address where I can share my concern?

Thanks again!

Edited by ronaldo7

10 hours ago, SD_MOA said:

Hello Ronaldo,

It would be better to declare this as a visa refusal is seen as 'being excluded from a country'.

Regards

Dear Stephen,

Thanks! But wouldn't resubmitted from 80 will make my case complicated and delayed for that matter? Is it not okay leave it as it is and wait for any inquires if they have any? 

Do they have any email address where I can share my concern?

Thanks again!

13 hours ago, SD_MOA said:

Hello Ronaldo,

The last thing you want is for DIBP to think you are attempting to hide anything from them.

Regards

OH! of course not. I get your point but If I answer to the Question number 40 to 'YES' and explain my circumstances, what would happen to online application where I already stated 'NO' to similar kind of question?

Hello Stephen! Do they count 2 years from completion date or award date? I was under the impression that its award date. Now they are saying I need to provide another letter stating completion of my studies. I am guessing award date is just one month after date of completion. Please suggest what do I do?