Teacher registration in Australia

lalita

Hi All,

My name is Lalita, I have graduated in master of teaching ( secondary school teacher) in South Australia. I want to get teacher registration in order to apply for state nomination but my IELTS score was not meet the requirement. Does anyone know another alternative way to get the teacher registration ( if i get Ielts overall 7 in each band)?  Or Can you guys suggest me that what skills should I apply for state nomination like private tutor or outside school hours care.

Thank you

13 hours ago, benj1980 said:

You need a visa before teacher registration, don't you? There are a few alternative tests other than IELTS these days but I'm not sure whether you mean passing AITSL or having a suitable level of English for additional points in terms of a visa application.

Thank you Benj1980

I have applied 485 VISA so I can work in Adelaide for 2 years but I cannot work in the teaching area because I need teacher registration. Yes I know, there are alternative tests like the International Second Language Proficiency Ratings (ISLPR) and IELTS. I try to do the test many times but I still do not pass the test, I just thinking what job should I work in order to get state nomination.