Can’t anyone recommend a good visa agent in Perth please?

NLKelly

Are you living in Perth? If it gives you peace of mind having them close by then go for it. 

Any of the migration agents on here would be a good starting point IMHO. I don't think any of them are in Perth though, but I could be wrong. 

Hello There,

Unless you would like to meet an agent face to face there is no need to use an agent in the same location to you as the process is almost all online. 

Either way you can do a search of Agents by postcode here and them do a bit of research on those near you.

I hope this helps.

Regards

@SD_MOA Thanks for the website, I will take a look. I was hoping that people could recommend an agent that they have used and had a good experience with as I would prefer that to picking at random from a list of agents in Perth. Thanks for your advice.

@snifter Yes I am living in Perth and would like to meet face to face if possible with an agent as I would like to build rapport if I am going to be spending $1000's potentially if we decide that we need an agents help to further lodge the application.  Thanks though for your advice.