Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts


I'm gathering all the papers for occupation assessment at TRA. I got almost all papers gathers. Although, I got a question... In migration skills assessment guidelines it is saying, I must gather two sets of pay evidence for each year of work.

Did anyone else go through this and can tell me first hand... I'm not from English spoken country. Those papers are mostly numbers, do I have to get them NAATI translated aswell?

Thanks for you help

Peter, Slovenia

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The answer is yes. TRA will want to know what the numbers refer to.

Unfortunately, it's a fundamental requirement that all non-English  evidence must be translated by an official translation service if you wish to submit it.

Bear in mind that you need to supply a minimum of two forms of pay evidence for each year you are having assessed.



Edited by Richard Gregan

Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168, MIA 880


Direct telephone 0131 625 6900


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Richard,

thanks for your kind reply. I had in mind, they might have an interest of what the numbers are saying. Makes sense.

The thing is I asked my NAATI translator about sallary papers and she never had any bussines with those, what made me wonder about get those translated.

Thanks and have a nice one

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now