Citizenship processing times???

Jemvin

We applied 11 September 2016 and had ceremonies in 17 July 2017. My son had his 11 May 2017 because he lived in a different suburb and council. So I would say 8-10 months depending on where you live but this was before the changes were made this year....I have heard things are taking considerably longer now.

On 15/11/2017 at 16:45, Jemvin said:

Has anyone recently applied for citizenship ? 

wondering what the resent time frame has been like? 

There is a long thread on citizenship, you’ll get a lot of info on the citizenship timelines nowadays. Check citizenship timelines 2015-2016. This covers 2017 applicants as well.

I just posted this in the thread tech123 mentioned above but in case you dont see it I've copied below.

I just had my citizenship interview and test this morning in Sydney. My children are up tomorrow and wife next Monday. We applied all together on the 21st April electronically. It was all pretty painless until I realised I forgot my 1195 form signed passport picture but thankfully wasn't a problem and can bring it in tomorrow when the kids are there. They couldn't give me any idea of when I would be finally be approved and when the ceremony would be. 

HTH