Dog Sitter Wanted

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

To cut a long story short, we paid a breeder in Europe a significant amount of money for a miniature dachshund. They even told us we had to pay for the flights up front which we did. Anyway, we have lost a 5 figure sum and are sick to the stomach.

So now we are considering trying again but this time from the UK. We will then send the pup over with @BobPetairUK .

Is there anyone who would be interested in fostering a mini Dachshund for a few months from when it leaves the breeder until when it is ready to fly. 

Also if anyone is in that position over in Australia and they need to fly before the dog is ready we are more than happy to help out. 

Please pm me 

1 hour ago, The Pom Queen said:

To cut a long story short, we paid a breeder in Europe a significant amount of money for a miniature dachshund. They even told us we had to pay for the flights up front which we did. Anyway, we have lost a 5 figure sum and are sick to the stomach.

So now we are considering trying again but this time from the UK. We will then send the pup over with @BobPetairUK .

Is there anyone who would be interested in fostering a mini Dachshund for a few months from when it leaves the breeder until when it is ready to fly. 

Also if anyone is in that position over in Australia and they need to fly before the dog is ready we are more than happy to help out. 

Please pm me 

A friend of mine had a miniature long haired dachund puppy last December here on the Sunshine Coast, do you want me to find out the breeder? Her name was longer than her to start with, Anastasia! she is gorgeous.

We always had miniature dachshund's both in Germany and then UK,I love them

Guest The Pom Queen
3 hours ago, kevsan said:

do you have rough timelines at this point?

We are starting to look now so no timeline as such. All help grateful as and when.

Guest The Pom Queen
2 hours ago, ramot said:

A friend of mine had a miniature long haired dachund puppy last December here on the Sunshine Coast, do you want me to find out the breeder? Her name was longer than her to start with, Anastasia! she is gorgeous.

We always had miniature dachshund's both in Germany and then UK,I love them

Yes please @ramot although we are finding the majority of breeders only sell to pet homes and won’t sell to show/breed homes.

8 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Please pm me 

My friends dachsund in the UK has just had pups but I dont know if they are all sold -she would keep the pup until it was shipped as she loves her babies Not sure though if all are sold but i can ask 

Guest The Pom Queen
12 hours ago, Patphillips47 said:

My friends dachsund in the UK has just had pups but I dont know if they are all sold -she would keep the pup until it was shipped as she loves her babies Not sure though if all are sold but i can ask 

Yes please @Patphillips47 that would be wonderful