Tasmania state nomination received

Sagga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Talwaar Khan said:

Hello Guys, How long is the state sponsorship processing time these days for Tassy?

Is it same processing time for both 190 and 489?

Also please advise on how many points syatey is usually inviting for both 190 and 489?

I received my nomination in 6 weeks time, although the official time is upto 8 weeks. Processing times are same for both categories. the points awarded for 190 and 489 are 5 and 10 respectively. 

you can get detailed information from state of tasmania web site

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/01/2019 at 04:14, Catt76 said:

Hello,

i emrigated to Tasmania 8 years ago from the UK. I’m happy to answer anyone’s questions in regards to Tassie;

such as areas to avoid living, schools, transport, shops, etc 

😊😊😊

Hi 

Thank you for extending the help. I have just been granted the 190 visa for TAS, moving to Devonport. WOnder if you can guide a little about the city, and what areas are the best to settle in for a family of 3 (Wife and 4.5 years old)

Thanks

• Congratulations 1

2 minutes ago, Kaleem said:

Hi 

Thank you for extending the help. I have just been granted the 190 visa for TAS, moving to Devonport. WOnder if you can guide a little about the city, and what areas are the best to settle in for a family of 3 (Wife and 4.5 years old)

Thanks

Congratulations Kaleem.  🙂

I live in Devonport.  PM me if you like.

Just now, Toots said:

Congratulations Kaleem.  🙂

I live in Devonport.  PM me if you like.

Thank you Toots, I have been following your posts ever since in received the grant from Tas, I will send you a detailed msg, with all my queries, which I hope you wont mind answering 🙂