Please advise on EOI and ITA

KPG

Hello, 

I would like to seek your advise on the below and would really appreciate your feedback.

I applied under the nominated occupation of Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO Code: 511112) and have launched the EOI today on Nov 7, 2017 and am awaiting nomination from South Australia.

Now what happens from here?
- Does it go the the state for nomination?
- Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)
- When would i get the Invitation to Apply, considering I have 65 points?

Thank you and sorry to bother you all with so many queries.

Edited by KPG

Yes I have already done that but my concern is:

Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)

On 11/11/2017 at 02:23, KPG said:

Yes I have already done that but my concern is:

Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)

No, there is a lot more to it than that.

You need to make an application and provide all of the required information to evidence that you meet their criteria. This includes showing that you have a genuine interest and commitment to living and working in South Australia for two years and have undertaken first-hand, thorough and meaningful research on South Australia.

If you are assessed as meeting their criteria, they will support your application to lodge a visa.

As the occupation has special conditions, you will need to meet the additional requirements listed. 

Note that South Australia only sponsors the occupation of Program or Project Administrator for Subclass 489 visas.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

No, there is a lot more to it than that.

You need to make an application and provide all of the required information to evidence that you meet their criteria. This includes showing that you have a genuine interest and commitment to living and working in South Australia for two years and have undertaken first-hand, thorough and meaningful research on South Australia.

If you are assessed as meeting their criteria, they will support your application to lodge a visa.

As the occupation has special conditions, you will need to meet the additional requirements listed. 

Note that South Australia only sponsors the occupation of Program or Project Administrator for Subclass 489 visas.

Thank you @Raul Senise I believe that all has been taken care of by my agent before formally lodging my application for state nomination.  So presuming I meet the requirements, then my selection would be certain? Irrespective of the number of points I have or if my occupation is in low demand at present?

Thank you once again.

25 minutes ago, KPG said:

Thank you @Raul Senise I believe that all has been taken care of by my agent before formally lodging my application for state nomination.  So presuming I meet the requirements, then my selection would be certain? Irrespective of the number of points I have or if my occupation is in low demand at present?

Thank you once again.

Your agent cannot take care of YOUR statement about commitment to South Australia or provide evidence of YOUR interest in moving there - you have to provide that information. If you haven't done so, then I would be checking with your agent to see why they didn't ask for it!

Once again do you actually meet the additional requirements for SA sponsorship as provided in the link in my previous post? Unless you have 80 points or can meet one of the other criteria then you will not gain SA sponsorship.  I believe the occupation moved into the red zone from low availability.

you have an agent so you should be asking them to explain it to you.

23 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

Once again do you actually meet the additional requirements for SA sponsorship as provided in the link in my previous post? Unless you have 80 points or can meet one of the other criteria then you will not gain SA sponsorship.  I believe the occupation moved into the red zone from low availability.

you have an agent so you should be asking them to explain it to you.

@rammygirl the additional requirements have kicked in after the 10th of November i.e. is when it moved to RED, i was told by my agen that my application will be locked on submission so when we applied it was under LOW bracket so the additional requirements are not needed.