Visa 489 - Way Forward

KPG

Hello, 

I would like to seek your advise on the below and would really appreciate your feedback.

I applied under the nominated occupation of Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO Code: 511112) and have launched the EOI today on Nov 7, 2017. 

Now what happens from here?
- Does it go the the state for nomination?
- Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)
- When would i get the Invitation to Apply, considering I have 65 points?

Thank you and sorry to bother you all with so many queries.

Regards,

Karl

Hello, 

I would like to seek your advise on the below and would really appreciate your feedback.

I applied under the nominated occupation of Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO Code: 511112) and have launched the EOI today on Nov 7, 2017. 

- Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)

Regards,

Karl

I submitted the eoi as the same occupation, 60 points, but my English capability is only at competent level. For now I’m looking for the sponsorship from other states out of SA.

Hello, 

Regards,

Karl

For the SA sponsorship of this occupation, there is additional requirement for the English capability reaching the competent plus level. As I submitted eoi as the same occupation, 60 points, but my English has not met this requirement. I’m just thinking to sit another test. I also checked the 489 eoi tracker, people with this occupation got invited in 2 weeks.

I'm In the same boat but I should get 80 points in my EOI to be eligible to apply , but my question here will be about the financial requirements of SA for me as a main Applicant and my family , a husband and a 9yrs old boy ?

Is this financial requirements for students only or also the skilled workers?

Thanks 

I'm In the same boat but I should get 80 points in my EOI to be eligible to apply , but my question here will be about the financial requirements of SA for me as a main Applicant and my family , a husband and a 9yrs old boy ?

Thanks 

Sorry don’t know much about it.

On 11/8/2017 at 02:51, nesma ewaida said:

Thanks 

They don't ask about financial requirement from skilled applicants but I still recommend you to have some sort of proof before coming here. Anything to show that you can support yourself before you get a job.

The way I understand it is, you submit your eoi, the state look at them regardless of the points it's more about the occupation on a 489, if they want you they then say they will sponsor you and then you apply for the visa, assuming you at that stage, if not you first apply to show you meet the minimum requirements and if you do you get invited to apply for the eoi.

8 minutes ago, SUPERSTARDJ01 said:

The way I understand it is, you submit your eoi, the state look at them regardless of the points it's more about the occupation on a 489, if they want you they then say they will sponsor you and then you apply for the visa, assuming you at that stage, if not you first apply to show you meet the minimum requirements and if you do you get invited to apply for the eoi.

Thank you @SUPERSTARDJ01 yes the EOI is already lodged and my occupation is still open and in demand in SA but it falls under the LOW bracket of demand list, does that mean I still stand a chance as long as the occupation is not moved to RED?

Hello , I would like to further explain my status and ask about somethings

1- I had a positive assessment from Vetassess earlier this month as a Project Administrator

2- I'm preparing for PTE Exam

3- I'm 31 yrs old , going to be 32 this March.

4- I want to apply for SA skilled nomination program  visa 489 

What I don't or can't get 

1-whether the EOI & the visa application which one first 

2- The process itself sumbit EOI and fill application online and send papers via Email or What??

13 minutes ago, nesma ewaida said:

Hello , I would like to further explain my status and ask about somethings

1- I had a positive assessment from Vetassess earlier this month as a Project Administrator

2- I'm preparing for PTE Exam

3- I'm 31 yrs old , going to be 32 this March.

4- I want to apply for SA skilled nomination program  visa 489 

What I don't or can't get 

1-whether the EOI & the visa application which one first 

2- The process itself sumbit EOI and fill application online and send papers via Email or What??

EOI first along with state nomination, you need to act fast as i think the occupation that you mentioned is in low demand and will any time move to the RED which is on freeze.

Once the state nominates you, you will get an ITA and then all the paper work. I dont know the submission process as my agent is doing it for me.

@KPG

Thanks for your feedback but my husband still needs time to proof functional English , can I apply then Edit the EOI with the result ?, 

and when to pay the visa fees 6000 AUD , in which stage ?

as I get it 

EOI then SA application with all the papers requirement , then invitation and payment , finally visa granting 

Is it right ?