189 Nursing- change of relationship status

lhumphreys

Hi all,

I am already in the mix of applying for the skilled migrant visa, as seen with the ANMAC application. However, my boyfriend (an Australian citizen) and I got engaged last week. Now as my fiance will they think this is weird that I am applying as skilled migrant instead of partner? Still hoping to go for skilled migrant as it seems to get approved faster and cost less (and that I've done the english tests, medical evals, etc already). Thanks so much for your help and advice!

Lindsey

1 minute ago, lhumphreys said:

Hi all,

I am already in the mix of applying for the skilled migrant visa, as seen with the ANMAC application. However, my boyfriend (an Australian citizen) and I got engaged last week. Now as my fiance will they think this is weird that I am applying as skilled migrant instead of partner? Still hoping to go for skilled migrant as it seems to get approved faster and cost less (and that I've done the english tests, medical evals, etc already). Thanks so much for your help and advice!

Lindsey

Nothing odd about it at all, especially now the partner visa is so expensive, many people prefer to do it via the skills route