nesma ewaida

Required Qualification Point

Dear All,

Finally , I got my vetassess positive Assessment after a review for my employment , this was highly stressful to me , I'am 31 Egyptian female , I will apply for visa 489 South Australia - Invited Pathway 

Right now I'am preparing for my PTE Exam ,

I need your help because I keep questioning my Points I need 80 points including the 10 points of applying under a visa for regional areas and my qualification is not highly related ,  vetassess said that Bachelor of Literature awarded in 2006 by Assiut
University, Egypt is assessed as comparable to the
educational level of an AQF Bachelor degree and is
therefore at the required level.
Field of study Literature is not highly relevan
t

and they accredited me with  8 years as a work experience in their point test so , Does it means that DIBP will take away some of these years for a non- highly relevant education in their point test 

I need an answer Please , thanks in advance 

No, that's fine. You will still get 15 points, regardless of whether the qualification is highly relevant or not. And Vetassess have already awarded you 8+ years' work experience so you're good on that score also.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168, MIA 880

www.overseas-emigration.co.uk

Direct telephone 0131 625 6900

Richard@my-oe.com

@Richard Gregan

Sir, another question :D I will be grateful if you answered, about the financial requirements of visa 489 SA sponsorship, Is it for students or also for the skilled migrants 

and what is a dependent ?