From Working Holiday to Skilled

Whitedio

Hello I am a 24 year old man from Norway.

Im am currently  on a Working holiday Visa and have been doing some window washing jobs for 10 months now.

So my Working holiday runs out by the End of the year. I met my new zealand girlfriend here in sydney 6 months ago, and I would like to stay for another 6-7 months

I am a Licensed Plumber but I don´t really wanna keep working as a plumber.. I have however gotten an offer for another window washing job. so Im wondering if anyone have any advice on what to do or what Visa to look for?

someone told me I should get the skilled Visa, couse it puts you on a ¨bridge visa¨ and you can stay in Australia and work while you wait for your Visa to process. idk if this is true? but I know that the skilled visa is about $3500.

I’m not aware that window washer is on the skills list visa wise. Not sure anything will be, even plumbing given the requirements etc. 

Tbh if you only wanted to stay 6 months more you would have been perhaps better to have done your regional work on your WHV to gain the second year. You’d then have a full year more to make use of on the WHV.