You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

lbooth

SkillSelect Help - no document upload sections??

Hi all

Majorly confused - have logged into my immi account and input all 17 pages of information for our visa application and now at the final page with a "submit" button but at no point have I been able to upload any supporting documents...have I missed something here?? :/ 

Is there a user guide somewhere?? 

Thanks

L

EA Skills Assessment Lodged 3/8/17 Approved 18/8/17 (Fast Track), IELTS sat 19/8/17 PASSED L9, R8.5, W8.5, S9 overall 9 !! :) EOI submitted 10/9/17. Invitation received 21/9/17. Application submitted 5/11/17. Medicals and Police Certs added 15/1/18. CO contacted 27/1/18. Additional info provided 7/2/18. VISA APPROVAL 24/4/18. 

6 hours ago, lbooth said:

Hi all

Majorly confused - have logged into my immi account and input all 17 pages of information for our visa application and now at the final page with a "submit" button but at no point have I been able to upload any supporting documents...have I missed something here?? :/ 

Is there a user guide somewhere?? 

Thanks

L

you submit and pay, and then you get the option to upload documents

• Like 1

Thank you! That seems like an odd way to do it but at least I've not done it wrong. 

I'm guessing you cant change anything once you hit submit? 

EA Skills Assessment Lodged 3/8/17 Approved 18/8/17 (Fast Track), IELTS sat 19/8/17 PASSED L9, R8.5, W8.5, S9 overall 9 !! :) EOI submitted 10/9/17. Invitation received 21/9/17. Application submitted 5/11/17. Medicals and Police Certs added 15/1/18. CO contacted 27/1/18. Additional info provided 7/2/18. VISA APPROVAL 24/4/18. 

If you've answered a question incorrectly, you can complete and upload form 1023 to provide the correct information.  But a thorough double-checking of your replies before submitting is always a good idea.