Toots

Hotter in London today than Brisbane..... YEEEE-HAAAR have been waiting for this cool change. Makes living here seem so much more livable. Loving it.

Winter weather is coming, days are still lovely and warm but nights are cooling off,i've got my hoody on sat outside and  i will have to get my thick doona out soon if it carries on !! lol

If we could fast forwards in life id jump to the end of September when its warming up again,, july and august are too cold for me..

Cal x

46 minutes ago, calNgary said:

Winter weather is coming, days are still lovely and warm but nights are cooling off,i've got my hoody on sat outside and  i will have to get my thick doona out soon if it carries on !! lol

If we could fast forwards in life id jump to the end of September when its warming up again,, july and august are too cold for me..

Cal x

You wus!  :P:D

I must admit to enjoying sleeping under a light duvet now after a few months with just a sheet.  Putting a fleece on in the evening and wearing socks!

Love April to June but I am with you on July/August.  Still nice and warm between 10am and 3:00pm when the sun shines (which is most of the time in winter) but, with the clear skies, night and morning temperatures in single digits are not my favourite.  This is the time of year for long walks and cycle rides though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobj said:

Been wearing my fleecy over-shirt for the last few mornings..@18 C.The days are still around 28 C.

Cheers, Bobj.

All together now,

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I cut down wood..."

Edited by newjez

On 27/04/2018 at 12:50, Gbye grey sky said:

You wus!  :P:D

I must admit to enjoying sleeping under a light duvet now after a few months with just a sheet.  Putting a fleece on in the evening and wearing socks!

Love April to June but I am with you on July/August.  Still nice and warm between 10am and 3:00pm when the sun shines (which is most of the time in winter) but, with the clear skies, night and morning temperatures in single digits are not my favourite.  This is the time of year for long walks and cycle rides though.

The whole year is the time for long walks and cycle rides. The weather just determines where you go and how long for.

I re did my loft insulation with celotex, and I've slept through the UK winter with nothing more than a sheet on. Keeps the house so warm. Not sure what summer will be like. Hoping it will Keep us cool as well.

Edited by newjez

The Melbourne drought is becoming quite serious.  We haven't had good rain in weeks and it is beginning to look like the drought we had a few years back which went on for 10 years.  We have tanks left over from the water restrictions  and it is looking like we might have to go back to using them. As usual, bright sun, though it is becoming chilly early on and we had a lot of fog this morning.

1 hour ago, Bulya said:

Long autumn but now really need rain.  Been dry for many months 

We are having nice weather during the day but cold. clear nights now.  Lovely starry sky and full moon last night.  A wet day is forecast here in Devonport on Thursday.

2 hours ago, Toots said:

We are having nice weather during the day but cold. clear nights now.  Lovely starry sky and full moon last night.  A wet day is forecast here in Devonport on Thursday.

Expect 1C tonight.  24C tomorrow, a tad cool, but it is autumn 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Toots said:

Different story here in Devonport.  It managed to reach 12C and it was a grey, showery day.

Judging by the weather heading towards Melbourne their drought might get a bit of relief too.

Looking decent for the coming weekend here.

• Like 1