Jackie123

Wanted short term furnished apartment/room near Roseworthy, South Australia

Hello, myself and my partner will be arriving in Adelaide in the next couple of weeks and our work accommodation has fallen through. So we are seeking a short term rental (ideally furnished) within commuting distance to Roseworthy. We are a hardworking, friendly, quiet couple from a farming background. Happy to house share etc. Any suggestions greatfully received. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Jackie123

Had to look it up on the map. It's up past Gawler so quite a ways out. 

I'd try local buy and sell pages, check listings online etc. TBH I don't  think it'll be a place with lots of options short term wise as am not sure it's a tourist area. 

Also try AIrBNB and those sort of sites. Stayz etc. You could try some of the outer lying suburbs north of Adelaide but am not sure those will be appealing to you to live in. Try Gawler also. 

Knowing the area a little i think you should do as above suggested and give Gawler a try although i think you may struggle to get something short term. Have you considered the caravan park not ideal i know but could be ok until you get settled with something more long term. 

Edited by Guest