register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bristolman

The weather 😁

2 minutes ago, Toots said:

Yes there are palm trees in Logan gardens in south west Scotland.  Maybe other areas as well - I'm not sure.  As long as they are sheltered from the wind they seem to do fine.

I'm actually looking at some for our garden, I've always like Palms and had loads in Brisbane. 

• Like 1

Happy in UTOPIA.

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

1 hour ago, bristolman said:

I'm actually looking at some for our garden, I've always like Palms and had loads in Brisbane. 

You should be able to grow some varieties bristolman.  They grow here in Devonnport and our winters are frosty with a right old blasts of very cold winds from the mountains and the ocean.  

1 hour ago, Parley said:

Atrocious weather in UK. 

Stay safe everyone

It's no worse than many other northern hemisphere countries during the winter.  It probably won't last for long  ...............................  white Christmas perhaps?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Parley said:

Atrocious weather in UK. 

Stay safe everyone

Its winter......what do expect, when you have 4 seasons this is what happens...actually its fantastic...:P..my dog loves it

Image may contain: tree, snow, dog, plant, outdoor and nature

Edited by Perthbum
    • Like 3

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

9 hours ago, Toots said:

It's no worse than many other northern hemisphere countries during the winter.  It probably won't last for long  ...............................  white Christmas perhaps?

Exactly, its not atrocious weather, its snow lol. I doubt we will see a white Christmas unfortunately, the forecast is for milder weather again. 

Happy in UTOPIA.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 22:41, Parley said:

Atrocious weather in UK. 

Stay safe everyone

😃😃😃...is it ? ....where ? ...we copped the worst of it in the west midlands ...truly the worst .....and look at it ...yesterday afternoon and early this morning .

atrocious my arse😊....just a bit dodgy on the sideroads ...main roads and motorways ..all good 👍...actually enjoying it

WP_20171211_13_16_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20171212_08_14_08_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

1 minute ago, bunbury61 said:

😃😃😃...is it ? ....where ? ...we copped the worst of it in the west midlands ...truly the worst .....and look at it ...yesterday afternoon and early this morning .

atrocious my arse😊....just a bit dodgy on the sideroads ...main roads and motorways ..all good 👍...actually enjoying it

sunny with no wind ( again ) ....1c today ....i have been working outside in it ....some fantastic scenery

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

30 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Oh my god, thats atrocious weather, how are people still alive ? Why are people out in that atrocious weather ? Are they off panic buying 🤣

Happy in UTOPIA.