Jump to content

Buying established property

Recommended Posts

I know the ruling is that you can only buy land to build a house or buy a house that has not been lived in, but does anyone know if you go on a 600 visa whilst waiting for a 143 visa, is the FIRB likely to authorize a purchase  of an established property.

I am looking at purchasing in Cairns, so don't know if it varies from state to state




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now