Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members


..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

Australia Visa Timeline Tracker - Error Reports

    Recommended Posts

    This thread is for any issues that come up when using the visa tracker site. 

    We have contacted the developer in regards to the date format, so this should be sorted soon.

    • Like 1

    If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Moneycorp

    Moneycorp

    i wonder if you could do something for us who did the 173 first and are waiting now for the 143?

     

    thanks


    01/07/2013 Applied for 173 visa.18/11/2013 Acknowledgement.

    14/11/2014  medicals done.15/01/2015 police checks done.

    24/03/2015 letter asking for police checks to be emailed...

    21/05/2015 Finally asking for payment of visa.....!!!!                                                                                   

    16/06/2015 Paid. 18/06/2015 Receipted...01/07/2015 VISA GRANT ..:biglaugh: ......

    25/11/2016  143 lodged  :o                                 

    22/11/17...REQUEST FOR UP TO DATE FORM 80!! & UP TO DATE POLICE CHECKS.   

    27/11/2017 Daughter went to Centerlink 8am............ 28/11/2017 had 'the call'.

    6/12/17 had letter to open account !!

     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    There still seem to be problems with the tracker site. I looked at it this morning and the sort function does not seem to be working at all.

    Also there are some very strange entries for instance 2 from md abdullah of Bangladesh who applied for a 143 visa 10/23/2017 the first of which was granted on 10/07/2017 and the second of which was granted on 11/30/2017 which is obviously a nonsense!

    The information is also being divided into pages where a contiguous list, able to be sorted in year/month/day order, would be far more useful. Added to which the mechanism to move from one page to the next is not working consistently.

    I hope this can get sorted soon, it would be very useful but as it stands now it serves little purpose.

    Many thanks


    143 lodged 21.10.2015, 1st VAC taken 03.11.2015, Nothing else yet

    Heading to Brisbane

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Wishfull said:

    There still seem to be problems with the tracker site. I looked at it this morning and the sort function does not seem to be working at all.

    Also there are some very strange entries for instance 2 from md abdullah of Bangladesh who applied for a 143 visa 10/23/2017 the first of which was granted on 10/07/2017 and the second of which was granted on 11/30/2017 which is obviously a nonsense!

    The information is also being divided into pages where a contiguous list, able to be sorted in year/month/day order, would be far more useful. Added to which the mechanism to move from one page to the next is not working consistently.

    I hope this can get sorted soon, it would be very useful but as it stands now it serves little purpose.

    Many thanks

    Apologises I'm currently in Cyril Gilbert Oncology so struggle replying.

    We realise there will be teething problems and that's why we created this thread and haven't started promoting the site fully. We have 2 months support from the developer and he is in the progress of fixing the comments you have made.

    At some stage we had to let people start using it as without members inputting data we wouldn't notice any problems. For example when we were testing it, I only added a couple of test cases in so didn't realise we would have a page 2 etc. 

    Please continue providing us with your feedback as it's very useful, although please note there are bound to be odd things that may not be possible. 

    Thank you again @Wishfull and please try and encourage others to add their data then we can check for any other problems whilst we are in this support period with the developer.


    If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 21/10/2017 at 20:36, tabitha10 said:

    i wonder if you could do something for us who did the 173 first and are waiting now for the 143?

     

    thanks

    Hi @tabitha10 do you mean add an extra timeline? There is one for the 143.

    If you want to send me a pm with what you require I will see what can be done. Happy to help


    If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I have also asked for the notes feature to be taken away and the ID number, I don't think we need them. The notes makes the page look too long. Eventually it will integrate fully with Pomsinoz anyway so that they can chat on here.


    If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Is anyone else having problems with the visa timelines tracker web site?  I have all my details in but when I tab to the 143 visa in tabular form I can't find myself!  

     

    • Like 1

    CPV 143 lodgement 12.3.15, Acknowledged 14.4.15

     

    Heading for the Sunshine Coast

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 minutes ago, Pertenhall said:

    Is anyone else having problems with the visa timelines tracker web site?  I have all my details in but when I tab to the 143 visa in tabular form I can't find myself!  

     

    Hi Peter

    I've moved your post to the feedback thread. I'll get the developer to look into it. What username did you use on the tracker website?

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    58 minutes ago, Pertenhall said:

    Is anyone else having problems with the visa timelines tracker web site?  I have all my details in but when I tab to the 143 visa in tabular form I can't find myself!  

     

    Yes same here still has teething problems. 


    143 lodged March 2016. Perth bound eventually!

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    20 hours ago, Cerberus1 said:

    Hi Peter

    I've moved your post to the feedback thread. I'll get the developer to look into it. What username did you use on the tracker website?

    ZeeGee


    CPV 143 lodgement 12.3.15, Acknowledged 14.4.15

     

    Heading for the Sunshine Coast

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I have logged a fault with the developer so hopefully it will be resolved soon.


    If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


    ×