Nsw 190 approved finally [emoji16]

I'm extremely happy I have finally got my visa. I first started the process back in February 2015. I got in touch with a company in Melbourne called Australia Here We come as I had heard many good things about them through friends when I was first over in Melbourne back in 2011. I cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they put in to helping me secure my visa. I must also add that for over 7 months of that time I put the visa process on the back burner as other things had come up, but I'm so happy that it's all finally all over and done with. Just want to say thanks to all that helped on this forum and that it made the process so much easier. Cheers!

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Congratulations, thats great news! When do you plan to make the move and what occupation are you looking for work in? 

jagzz...we submitted our EOI with 65 points and waited 6 weeks (3 invitation rounds) for our invite, but I think it is very much dependent on your occupation. 

• Like 1

Congratulations...
Just wanted to ask how much time it generally takes after filing EOI with 70 points...
I believe it plays out differently for different reasons such job occupation and work experience. I only had 55+5 points for Carpenter and got my invite within 5 days. I got the grant after 5 months in total.

Congratulations, thats great news! When do you plan to make the move and what occupation are you looking for work in? 
jagzz...we submitted our EOI with 65 points and waited 6 weeks (3 invitation rounds) for our invite, but I think it is very much dependent on your occupation. 
Thanks so much! [emoji16] I planning to make the move after Christmas maybe start of February would be good for me but not sure yet. I'm a carpenter by trade, I'm hearing Sydneys booming at the minute so hopefully not to hard to find the work