Trades recognition Australia or vetassess

Mandz27

Fpr Carpenter / joiner vetasses is the assessing authority
Go ahead with vetasses the assessment is consist of two stages.
1 educational and work experience documents assessment.
2 technical interview

Once you get the positive outcome for both of the stages then you can file EOI (Expression of interest)
Hope this information is useful to you

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using PomsinOz mobile app

• Thanks 1

There are currently few maritime-related occupations eligible for migration to Australia.

Except for shipwright (boat builder - assessed by TRA) the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for these occupations is very demanding and involves a test in Australia and for all of them, ship's master, officer, engineer nomination is required and opportunities are limited.

5 hours ago, wrussell said:

There are currently few maritime-related occupations eligible for migration to Australia.

Except for shipwright (boat builder - assessed by TRA) the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for these occupations is very demanding and involves a test in Australia and for all of them, ship's master, officer, engineer nomination is required and opportunities are limited.

Thank You Westly Russell for information.

Could you please advice your contact information for case processing.

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 13:55, Bravo05221 said:

hello

i am motor mechanic i have applied for my skill assesment in TRA on 27th of july 2017 but still i have not received any response . would anyone guide me why its so late?

Which country are you a citizen of? Assuming it's a country assessed by TRA (for some countries including UK, the assessing authority for mechanics is Vetassess), then you have to remember that the average processing time for TRA is 90 days.

Saying that, you should have received some form of acknowledgement email from them, so if you haven't then you might want to check your spam or follow up with TRA.

Regards,

Richard

Edited by Richard Gregan