190 visa surety

Spicykhan

Hi 

I need info over my 190 sn visa case ..had few errors in the docs regarding spellings ...new docs with correct spellings of name were sent ...last doc submitted was on 25th sep 2017 ..wanna know if this will cause any difficulties in getting my visa grant?

Any advice is been gratefuly watched

Hello Spicykhan,

Without knowing exactly what errors were made it is impossible to say what impact they could have on your application.  The best you can do is upload the correct documents along with a competed Form 1023 (notification of incorrect answers) including how/why the incorrect documents were supplied.  The form is available on the Immi website.

I hope this helps.

Regards

10 hours ago, SD_MOA said:

Hello Spicykhan,

Without knowing exactly what errors were made it is impossible to say what impact they could have on your application.  The best you can do is upload the correct documents along with a competed Form 1023 (notification of incorrect answers) including how/why the incorrect documents were supplied.  The form is available on the Immi website.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Thanks SD ..well the docs were my children's birth certificate where in fathers name my first name instead of O was written with U ..so corrected them by making new ones ...

Nothing like illegal doc was presented just bit of spelling mistake...my name can be written both with O and also with U ..