Vetassess Priority Processing

We have just had a positive result for one of our clients whose skills assessment was submitted via Vetassess's new Priority Processing Service.

The application was approved in 6 days. That's certainly an improvement on 12 weeks!

All documents must be provided at time of application. If there is anything missing or not provided to their satisfaction then the application reverts to standard processing times and the priority fee is refunded.

Regards,

Richard

PS Priority Processing is for Vetassess General occupations only.

• Like 1

I'm unsure on the new visa requirements. My profession is on the STSOL list. Does this mean I can't apply for a 189? If I can only apply for a 457 through sponsorship does this mean in two years I would have to return home as you now have to be in Oz for four years before you can apply for PR?

Thanks

Hello Meloz1,

If your occupation is on the STSOL you may be apply to apply for a SC190 state sponsored visa.  This will depend on your actual occupation amongst other things.

If you would like me to review your options please drop me an email to stephen@migrateaus.com.au

Regards

• 4 months later...
On 14/10/2017 at 02:37, Richard Gregan said:

We have just had a positive result for one of our clients whose skills assessment was submitted via Vetassess's new Priority Processing Service.

The application was approved in 6 days. That's certainly an improvement on 12 weeks!

All documents must be provided at time of application. If there is anything missing or not provided to their satisfaction then the application reverts to standard processing times and the priority fee is refunded.

Regards,

Richard

PS Priority Processing is for Vetassess General occupations only.

Hi Richard, 

I just submitted my skills assessment (Management Consultant- ANZSCO Code 224711) yesterday, hopefully it will generate priority processing and a positive result. I submitted the following documentation:

• Certified passport page
  • Passport photo
  • Signed declaration form
  • Character references (Work, Uni and Sport)
  • University and High School Qualifications and Transcripts (Both Australian)
  • Employment
    • Contracts, References, Payslips, PAYG Summaries and Super Account summaries (For current work and previous experience)
  • CV

Will this be sufficient for priority processing?

Appreciate any feedback!

Kind Regards,

• 1 year later...
On 16/03/2018 at 07:10, NQ679 said:

Hi Richard, 

I just submitted my skills assessment (Management Consultant- ANZSCO Code 224711) yesterday, hopefully it will generate priority processing and a positive result. I submitted the following documentation:

• Certified passport page
  • Passport photo
  • Signed declaration form
  • Character references (Work, Uni and Sport)
  • University and High School Qualifications and Transcripts (Both Australian)
  • Employment
    • Contracts, References, Payslips, PAYG Summaries and Super Account summaries (For current work and previous experience)
  • CV

Will this be sufficient for priority processing?

Appreciate any feedback!

Kind Regards,

Hi @NQ679,

Wodered if you got a positive result from VETASSESS? I am in a similiar situation.  Only having one year working experience as a management concultant and  Master of Commerce(Finance).  I did take several management units, but just not sure if my qualification will be assessed as" highly relevant" which is very important to me. I heard from others, they said my degree may not highly relevant for  this occupation.  

Your guidance will be extremely  helpful,  thanks 

Cheers 

Christy

On 21/03/2019 at 13:35, Christy said:

Hi @NQ679,

Wodered if you got a positive result from VETASSESS? I am in a similiar situation.  Only having one year working experience as a management concultant and  Master of Commerce(Finance).  I did take several management units, but just not sure if my qualification will be assessed as" highly relevant" which is very important to me. I heard from others, they said my degree may not highly relevant for  this occupation.  

Your guidance will be extremely  helpful,  thanks 

Cheers 

Christy

Hey Christy!

I ended up applying for a different occupation (Project/Program Administrator) as advised by VETASSESS and got a positive assessment. Your degree in my opinion is highly relevant as I did a Bachelor of Commerce also and took several management units. So long as you have the relevant work experience and proof of this experience (work reference/contracts, salary evidence etc) you should be fine. Have you applied to VETASSESS already?

Regards,

N

• 2 weeks later...
Guest April Yip
On 22/03/2019 at 22:10, NQ679 said:

Hey Christy!

I ended up applying for a different occupation (Project/Program Administrator) as advised by VETASSESS and got a positive assessment. Your degree in my opinion is highly relevant as I did a Bachelor of Commerce also and took several management units. So long as you have the relevant work experience and proof of this experience (work reference/contracts, salary evidence etc) you should be fine. Have you applied to VETASSESS already?

Regards,

N

Hi NQ679,

Just wonder  how long it took until you got the outcome (i.e. how many days it took). Your reply would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Best

April

Guest April Yip
7 hours ago, April Yip said:

Hi NQ679,

Just wonder  how long it took until you got the outcome (i.e. how many days it took). Your reply would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Best

April

@NQ679 forgot to @ :)

Guest April Yip
On 07/04/2019 at 10:50, NQ679 said:

Hey April, 

Mine took 6 weeks. Are you applying for the same occupation?

Hi @NQ679,

Thanks for your response. No, I apply for a different occupation from yours.

I have already got the positive outcome at weekend. 🙂  It took only 3 days for priority processing. haha..

Best

April