Are you an Expat? I invite you to help other Expats like yourself

Roxy

Hello Everyone! 
I am an expat doing her PhD at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia. My dissertation aims to develop a further understanding about expatriate's overseas working experiences and how to improve it.

I want to invite you to take part in my PhD survey. To do so, You have to be an expatriate living and working overseas for 6 months or more. To complete the survey please go to: https://tinyurl.com/ycxqmsu9.

Please feel free to share this survey with friends, coworkers or family members.

I appreciate your time and help with completing this survey as you will be helping other expatriates like you better adjust to their new cultural environment and helping me complete my dissertation. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best regards,
Roxy

@The Pom Queen  If you take the survey please share your email with me at the end, and I will send you the results.

Otherwise, please feel free to check my PhD study blog www.expatriateworld.wordpress.com as I will post the results there as well once my analysis is complete.

Best regards,
Roxy 

Yes, I am an expat (have lived in two countries), and I have dealt with repatriation at one stage of my life.

You have to remember that not everyone who will participate in this survey will be a native English speaker, and I know by experience the difficulties of working in an environment where the language is not your first language.

Also, every question has a purpose for being there -which is not meant to be evident to the people choosing to take the survey.

Thank you for your time,
Roxy

Edited by Roxy