Eric77

Immigration agent - skilled worker

Hello All. 

I just sign up to understand my options. I'm interessted to relocate to Australia. Probably my best option i as a skilled worker within telecom. Is there any rekommenderar immigration agents i can contact? Where do i start? I don't have any sponsor or job in Australia. I'm from northern Europe.

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By subdividedyoghurt

Hello,

I am looking for a good, reliable and proactive registered migration agent.

My situation is I've been on a 457 for almost two years, and they will sponsor me for the 186  through TRT. I am currently preparing my application and have sent off for my police certificates already.
        Currently doing my own searches for an agent of course but if it allowed to make recommendations on the forum then please let me know, which could be though PM I guess.
        The company sponsoring me has said the agent they were going to use isn't available but said they will look for somebody else, but as they are very slow at doing anything generally, I am taking the initiative and searching online and would like to recommend an agent to them.

I'm aware of a couple of members on the forum who are registered agents, although I am looking for somebody more local- in Melbourne who is easily reachable and can pre-empt us on the do's and don'ts, what we need, what to look out for, generally informing us upfront of stuff rather than only mentioning it later when something turns up.
        Any good leads from personal experience , good or bad, would be most welcome!

Thanks