Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sukhwinder Singh

Rules Are Changed For Australia's Study Visa

    Recommended Posts

    Rules for Australia Study Visa (300) has Changed for India from 30 Sept,2017. Updated Rules are below:  

    Australia Mark India as Rank 2 from Rank 3 so the new rules are as follows:  

    Funds may not necessary to show:  

    It is not necessary to show funds for applying Student Visa but you may have to show, as per according to your university. Because in some universities you have to show funds but some universities allow you to apply without funds but they can ask.    

    Clear GTE    

    Your IELTS/PTE score do not matter if you clear GTE i.e. Genuine Temporary Entrance. In this you are asked several questions like Why you choose the intended university? Why you want to study in Australia?

    Other rules are same like you have to submit college fees, submit COE, your identity etc.


    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now