Rcb appovol : Nov, 2017

Ask for update financial doc and more documents for nomination : mid Sep, 2018

Updated all documents 05, Oct , 2018

Immi account status: further assessment

Since then no news.

Three months past still nothing update is that normal?Ā 

Ā 

Hi,

They had requested for updated reference letters in June 2017 which I provided within a week. The status of my application has been "further assessment" ever since, over 1.5 years now. My nomination was approved Aug 2017. It has been that long, I don't even know what to make of this lengthy wait. Have called the department multiple times and they refuse to entertain because I am still within the 22 months processing time frame.Ā  I am so disheartened. šŸ˜ž

Hi, They had requested for updated reference letters in June 2017 which I provided within a week. The status of my application has been "further assessment" ever since, over 1.5 years now. My nomination was approved Aug 2017. It has been that long, I don't even know what to make of this lengthy wait. Have called the department multiple times and they refuse to entertain because I am still within the 22 months processing time frame.Ā  I am so disheartened. [emoji20]

Ā 

OMG .. THIS IS THE MOST SHOCKING AND STRANGE THING I HAVE HEARD SO FAR.DOES "FURTHER ASSESSMENT" MEANS THAT NOMINATION IS CLEARED OR NOT ?

Ā 

I believe in your case there is some kind of miss.. otherwise its not possible.

Ā 

Also I am assuming it is Aug 2017 not 2018 as you have written correctly.

Ā 

Btw they count 22 months from nomination filing date or visa filing date..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This is soo wonderful that people are speaking thier experience and opening thier hearts on this forum.
Guys don't be a silent follower. Become someone s strength, someones knowledge, someone inspiration.
All I need to say is don't Just read .. write also.. who knows you find someone sailing in your boat and may you find a friend for life.

My prayer to god for all of us.

G. O. A. L. S. [emoji116]408dbf8340a35288f04d002597a5cbaa.jpg

exactly my thought, that is why I had called in Oct 2018, questioning if something had been missed by error etc.

the guy on the phone said, the way their procedures are designed. it is not possible. They could at worst miss sending the email to inform of the outcome however the immi account would definitely show that the decision has been made.

He just point blank refused to look any further into the case for me.

The nomination was granted in Aug 2017, this wait is for the applicant's visa.

In regards to the processing times- my MA has informed me that it counts from the date the applicant's visa in lodged.

I am currently sitting on 22nd month, so should be expecting something very soon , (fingers crossed).

Ā 

Ā 

Hi everyone,Ā 

Hope everyone will achieveĀ their dream (PR) soon.

I am painting trade worker, my Employer'sĀ nomination had been refused in mid of December 2018 after 18 months waiting, he applied AAT already, my visa will be refused soon.

I am on bridging visa A, and will apply for appeal because its winnable case as we discussed with lawyers and consultant.

Already working with my employer for last 18 months and he won't leave me, its real shortage of trade painters in the area.

My question is that, I've already 3 years (38 months nearly) fulltime experience, and able to get assessment and 7 each.

Should I go for 190 NSW or reapply RSMS? Or am I eligible for ENS Direct entry as well?

Hi guys !Ā 

I have been silent follower since 2016Ā 

i applied rsms in nov 2016Ā 

nomination refused in July 2018Ā 

reapplied rsms 3rd sep 2018 different company with 2.5 millions turnoverĀ 

I am not expecting anything soon .Ā 

But I am really sad and broke .Ā 

I am on bridging visa cĀ 

no travel authorityĀ 

state Ā  TASĀ Ā 

Edited by A kaur

25 minutes ago, A kaur said:

Hi guys !Ā 

I am on bridging visa cĀ 

no travel authorityĀ 

My cousin Ā passed away last week , feeling really sad . I donā€™t know what to do . Because my lawyer is not really sure if this application will go through because I am working onĀ $ 36000 salary package as a restaurant manager . But according to my work contract should be $ 54000 but thatā€™s after my visa will approve. Also trying to apply for skill assessment but she thinks my previous employer made so much mess .skill assessment is in process. I have interviewed by officer and she asked me send the payslips for each employment .is anyone in same boat ? Ā Ā Occupation restaurant managerĀ 

state Ā  TASĀ Ā 

May I ask the reason for refusal?

Cafe manager

NSW

Nomination and visa July 2017

Edited by ring3018

On 28/11/2018 at 18:07, RD60 said:

Hi Guys,

Have been following this forum for a while and sometimes it helps to read some good news when the wait is so ridiculously long.

My case is a bit weird, i was wondering if anyone has a similar case or has heard of anything similar?

State: WA

Position: Jewellery designer

RCB approved: 6 Nov 2016

Nomination approved: 4 July 2017

Visa applied: 1 Mar 2017

Application opened: 4 July 2017 (note this is the same day taht my nomination was approved, so very peculiar)- my MA and I were pleasantly surprised by the application being opened so quickly.Ā  They requested for some reference letters from my previous employers which we provided by 11th July 2017.

And that was it!! - I have been waiting for correspondence ever since.

My employer contacted Immi by phone in May 2018 and we were only told "it is being looked at" and the guy wouldn't say another word.

You can imagine my level of frustration.

Please share you thoughts and experiences.

Has any one in WA heard from immi recently?

Thank you guys.

Ā 

The nomination approval letter says:

This nomination approval ceases on the earliest of the following:
ā— the day on which Immigration receives notification, in writing, of the withdrawal of the
nomination by the sponsoring entity;
ā— 6 months after the day on which the nomination is approved.

Did your MA say anything about the above clause?

4 hours ago, RD60 said:

Hi,

They had requested for updated reference letters in June 2017 which I provided within a week. The status of my application has been "further assessment" ever since, over 1.5 years now. My nomination was approved Aug 2017. It has been that long, I don't even know what to make of this lengthy wait. Have called the department multiple times and they refuse to entertain because I am still within the 22 months processing time frame.Ā  I am so disheartened. šŸ˜ž

Omg this is so stressed! I thought I've been waiting for a long time but you even worst.. Even you called them they gave you shity response. Good luck anyway hope we both get the good news soon.šŸ¤ž

4 hours ago, Gary Leigh said:

The nomination approval letter says:

This nomination approval ceases on the earliest of the following:
ā— the day on which Immigration receives notification, in writing, of the withdrawal of the
nomination by the sponsoring entity;
ā— 6 months after the day on which the nomination is approved.

Did your MA say anything about the above clause?

Hi Gary,

The 6 monthā€™s validity is for the applicant to apply. Below is a snap shot from the nomination approval I had received.Ā 

B9FB58CE-613B-4EDE-AB17-057B18571F46.jpeg

17 hours ago, RD60 said:

exactly my thought, that is why I had called in Oct 2018, questioning if something had been missed by error etc.

the guy on the phone said, the way their procedures are designed. it is not possible. They could at worst miss sending the email to inform of the outcome however the immi account would definitely show that the decision has been made.

He just point blank refused to look any further into the case for me.

The nomination was granted in Aug 2017, this wait is for the applicant's visa.

In regards to the processing times- my MA has informed me that it counts from the date the applicant's visa in lodged.

I am currently sitting on 22nd month, so should be expecting something very soon , (fingers crossed).

Ā 

Ā 

once you submit an application, your file float in immi system and any case officer can pick your file from any office. Every time any case office ask forĀ further documents they release file in the system. Whereas it used to be when one case officer picks yourĀ file he/she has to finalise it. But now its different. Why? becauseĀ every case officer assesses each application/document from a different angle and different point of view.Ā  Ā That's why some people waitĀ more; after nomination approval than others.Ā 

15 hours ago, A kaur said:

Hi guys !Ā 

I am on bridging visa cĀ 

no travel authorityĀ 

My cousin Ā passed away last week , feeling really sad . I donā€™t know what to do . Because my lawyer is not really sure if this application will go through because I am working onĀ $ 36000 salary package as a restaurant manager . But according to my work contract should be $ 54000 but thatā€™s after my visa will approve. Also trying to apply for skill assessment but she thinks my previous employer made so much mess .skill assessment is in process. I have interviewed by officer and she asked me send the payslips for each employment .is anyone in same boat ? Ā Ā Occupation restaurant managerĀ 

state Ā  TASĀ Ā 

Hi, Im on BVC too, canā€™t do anything else other than wait, I thinkĀ 36k is too low, check your award rate online, even before your contract starts you should notĀ be underpaid.

15 hours ago, A kaur said:

Hi guys !Ā 

I am on bridging visa cĀ 

no travel authorityĀ 

state Ā  TASĀ Ā 

Ā 

13 minutes ago, Tej22 said:

Hi, Im on BVC too, canā€™t do anything else other than wait, I thinkĀ 36k is too low, check your award rate online, even before your contract starts you should notĀ be underpaid.

I think it's too low too. I'm in regional NSW with 55k (exclusive of Super). I don't think there's an official minimum salary for regional occupations but I wouldn't even try with less than 45K.

And I know the feeling of being on BVC, 13th month now..

Best of luck.

16 hours ago, A kaur said:

Ā I am working onĀ $ 36000 salary package as a restaurant manager . But according to my work contract should be $ 54000 but thatā€™s after my visa will approve. Also trying to apply for skill assessment but she thinks my previous employer made so much mess .skill assessment is in process. I have interviewed by officer and she asked me send the payslips for each employment .is anyone in same boat ? Ā Ā Occupation restaurant managerĀ 

state Ā  TASĀ Ā 

I assume you are working only part-time?Ā  Because the national minimum wage for award-free employees is $18.93 per hour which would equate to $37,406 based on a 38-hour week.Ā  Under the Restaurant Industry Award, the minimum wage for a grade 1 kitchen attendant is $19.47 per hour so you would assume the restaurant manager would earn considerably more than this.Ā  Sounds like your employer is taking advantage of your situation.

1 hour ago, Tej22 said:

Better to come Darwin to Apply DAMA itā€™s very easy after three years You can apply PR

• Like 1