187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Congratulation khalsa ji.. But bro isn't it wierd that how low these MA takes us.
I mean in your case where 1 min seems like 1 year of wait.. your MA didn't tell you your biggest thing for 3 days. Very strange.

Bro my MA was like dont call me text me only reply me when i email u.  

My MA was company lawyer. 

21 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Hello everyone. Happy new year. My Nomimation was approved on 1st November 2018 and there was no request for further documents. I have not heard anything since then and the Visa status remains received.  Please is anyone in a similar situation or knows someone who had a.similar situation.  Visa file not allocated to CO 2 months after nomination approval and no request for any document.

Child Care group Leader. ACT. Visa and nomination submitted in June 2017 (same time).

Hi, I applied the same position from ACT. Nomination and visa applied in November 2017. RCB approved but there is no any news from nomination. I am bit frustrated. Do you think it depends on the state to process visa quickly?

7 hours ago, Niranjan Limbachiya said:

Got the Golden email today. 

Application : 28/02/2018

Nomination Approved : 02/01/2019

Visa Approved/Granted : 02/01/2019

Category : Transition (457)

ICT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

SHEET is updated. 

Hi Guys, I have a question, why some people are getting PR quickly and some people are still waiting for 16 or 20 months. Did anyone apply 187 visa from ACT  as child care group leader?Please share you information about visa.

43 minutes ago, Hesh said:

Hi, I applied the same position from ACT. Nomination and visa applied in November 2017. RCB approved but there is no any news from nomination. I am bit frustrated. Do you think it depends on the state to process visa quickly?

I don't think its about the state. The employer and the position seem to be more important than the state. I know a Child Care group Leader in Canberra that got Nomination and Visa very fast. Her employer is the biggest provider of Children services in Australia. Another thing that may affect processing is the complexity of the application (specifically for visa file). I hope this helps. A couple of Group Leaders in Canberra have had their Nomination approved between 17-19 months. Dont worry you will get there soon.

Good news to share,
Residency granted yesterday. 
March 2018, Childcare room leader. No documents asked. 
Hopefully you all have your visas soon.
thank you
That's such a good news to hear.

Kindly eleboratre how long it took from nominations to Visa and from visa to final result.

Did your status change from initial assessment to further assessment?

Congratulation you have been very lucky in such a small time
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marley said:

Nomination applied 5March 2018

Visa applied 19 March 2018 

nomination approved 8 October 2018 

visa approved 2 Jan 2019

State : Northern Territory 

Good luck everyone !!!!

Thank you 

Congrats once more. First time to hear about NT for a while now. LR or HR country?

15 hours ago, Hesh said:

Hi Hesh, 

I’ve applied under this same position and also ACT, 10Feb 2018. I guess it will be another few months. 

Good luck

As much as I want to say this forum helps, it doesn’t. I have been waiting since early 2017 (nearly 2 years) and it’s completley random. I spent 6 months checking this everyday hoping and unfortunately it does not help. There is a Trend then the next minute they jump. The only advice I can give is “what will be will be”. If you application is legit then sit back and relax. If not then it shouldn’t even be in the system and that’s why it’s taking so long. 

Good luck to everyone’s application but I completley agree with the additional screening from the government. 

Happy 2019 people. 

March 17 and still nothing. Legit job 25 mill turnover 200 staff and low risk country. 

Hi everyone

need ur advice

187 Nomination application lodged July 2017 with salary “x” declaration 

now i have been awarded slaray increment (11%) which starts from this week.

Will this b a problem with the nomination application? Please suggest what will be the next course of action.

thanks

9 hours ago, Ukinoz said:

As much as I want to say this forum helps, it doesn’t. I have been waiting since early 2017 (nearly 2 years) and it’s completley random. I spent 6 months checking this everyday hoping and unfortunately it does not help. There is a Trend then the next minute they jump. The only advice I can give is “what will be will be”. If you application is legit then sit back and relax. If not then it shouldn’t even be in the system and that’s why it’s taking so long. 

Good luck to everyone’s application but I completley agree with the additional screening from the government. 

Happy 2019 people. 

March 17 and still nothing. Legit job 25 mill turnover 200 staff and low risk country. 

So.. to use your own words, sit back and relax.

Happy New 2019.

12 hours ago, k2018rlcc said:

Hi Hesh, 

I’ve applied under this same position and also ACT, 10Feb 2018. I guess it will be another few months. 

Good luck

Hi,

its all about luck . We also applied same position in NT sep 2017( provided all the documents).  But nothing heard yet.But someone who has applied in March 2018 ( same position and STATE ), has got the visa without asking any documents. That’s the luck.

7 hours ago, Chathu said:

Hi,

its all about luck . We also applied same position in NT sep 2017( provided all the documents).  But nothing heard yet.But someone who has applied in March 2018 ( same position and STATE ), has got the visa without asking any documents. That’s the luck.

I don't know why it is that way. Me waiting since Sept 2017 from the South, no news of any kind. I wish God can touch them to do justice to applicants. 

Edited by Synergy22