187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi friends

I have something to write

My Nomination is approved today after immi called me at work number and also called to my empolyer mob number and just  asked for medical and APC.

Timeline June 2017

Position Retail Manager

Nomination Approved today

State Tasmania

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 3

On 17/12/2018 at 00:27, Lovi said:

When did you apply? Have you got your nomination approved? Did immigration ask you for medical? What is your immi account status?

I've applied on 1/12/2017 to week later my bridging was granted. On 29 January my rcb was approved and my migration agent said '' all was done we have just to wait'' i don't know if my Nomination is approved how can I check it?

5 hours ago, vikshrm said:

Hi friends

My Nomination is approved today after immi called me at work number and also called to my empolyer mob number and just  asked for medical and APC.

Timeline June 2017

Position Retail Manager

State Tasmania

At what time they call at work place?

Hey guys 
does anyone know how long immigration office closes over Christmas and new year 

Thanks
Even I had the same question.
Someone told me that the holidays will start from 24th of December and will continue officially till 7th of january but they extend it so consider to be almost middle of January.

8 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

The only thing that matters to me about direct entry 187 visa processing time is because it tells us how far they are keen in processing applications. Based on the rate of grants we have witnessed so far, this visa is neglected. The rate of changes to other visas processing time is drastic but this one remains unchanged. May God help us change our ugly situation. 

To be honest I don’t understand how immi works😏 Is it the priority of the occupation that makes them to approve some of the files quickly or the business turnover? Many employers are getting calls from immigration if people are actually working with them when there is no such requirement to work until and unless the visa is granted but let’s just accept that from immi to check if the case is genuine. I have been working full time for more than 2 years already and I was hoping for that phone call but nothing yet. Dunno 🤷‍♂️ what’s coming. I’m hoping for good 😒

7 hours ago, vikshrm said:

Hi friends

Timeline June 2017

Position Retail Manager

State Tasmania

congrats bro . May I know what type of retail shop is it and annual turnover of it ?

5 hours ago, Naimur Rahman said:
 it’s 17 months now I got pr in 187 subclass 

31 months I been working with this employer

making roaster 42 hour but every week I have to do atleast 4-5 hours extra 

and scare me a lot make my life hell, sack me if they do ,do u think any thing can happen to my pr

5 hours ago, Naimur Rahman said:
 it’s 17 months now I got pr in 187 subclass 

31 months I been working with this employer

making roaster 42 hour but every week I have to do atleast 4-5 hours extra 

and scare me a lot make my life hell, sack me if they do ,do u think any thing can happen to my pr

If they complain u might be on trouble please check your contract letter In regards any extra hour  paid as overtime.if not then talk to fairwork.

Edited by Sameer 120

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

Hi all my nomination got refused for ens 186 visa.

am planning to skill assessment for cook, can anyone help me who has done skill assessment please ping me need some info,

thanks heaps in advance that will help me please.

Can you please share the reason why they refused your nomination?

i’m a cook as well. Thank you

10 minutes ago, Diemlinh said:

Hi guys,

Is anyone know the processing time for nomination and visa are same or different?

i read a post online (cant remember where) said nomination take 10-14 months, and visa is now 21-22 months.

i think nomination is like 80% out of 100% to get approve

If you expect everyone’s case to be similar than you are expecting wrong. Some people got their visas from 2018. On the other hand a few from 2016 and many waiting from 2017.Nomination is 99% I would say 👍

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RazzArora said:

If you expect everyone’s case to be similar than you are expecting wrong. Some people got their visas from 2018. On the other hand a few from 2016 and many waiting from 2017.Nomination is 99% I would say 👍

You misunderstand me. I’m not comparing everybody’s cases. 

i just wondering that is the processing time for nomination and the processing time for visa are the same? Or different?

Cause i read a post of a migration company said nomination take 10-14 months and visa take 21-22. But not sure is this correct or not