187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, kyle said:

the asnwer is No.

COĀ who approved your Nomination,

CO who opens your application andĀ asked you to submit more documents(if any)Ā 

after you submit more documents, the

CO who opens again and asess your application further, Ā  Ā All three of them are different Case Officers. Ā I don t understand why they work like that, but thats what it is...Ā 

Does it mean no CO has opened my visa file since Nov 1st. Because no one has askedĀ for extra docs and no communication whatsoever. Ā Visa status is still Ā "recieved". Is it possible to get grant straight from received status.Ā 

1 minute ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Does it mean no CO has opened my visa file since Nov 1st. Because no one has askedĀ for extra docs and no communication whatsoever. Ā Visa status is still Ā "recieved". Is it possible to get grant straight from received status.Ā 

It absolutely is.

9 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Online says

Last updated: 21 November 2018 (for month ending 31 October 2018)

187 - Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (subclass 187) Direct Entry Pathway 21 months 23 months

They have not updated it from their website yet but my imm acct is showing 21 - 22months. It happened this way last month before they finally adjusted it on their site later.Ā 

Edited by Synergy22

34 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Congrats Deegee. So happy for you. Beautiful christmas gift.

Congratulations mate, it's really good news for restaurant managers waiting. Can you please explain little bit about your restaurant like staff and sponsored people, turnoverĀ or did CO ask any documents ?

Ā ThanksĀ 

3 hours ago, Deegee said:

Hi Guys. Got my golden email yesterday.. Applied im May2017 as Restaurant manager.Ā Nomination was approved in last week of September 2018Ā and they asked for AFP, Indian PC,medical and relationship evidence with my partner and also his Ielts. Docs were submitted on October 8 and we gotĀ PR yesterday. Finally all my prayers have been answered.. I hadĀ been a silent follower of this forum since last year and it hadĀ given me a lot of hope throughout this journey.. May everyone get their visas very soon. ThanksĀ 

Hi,Ā anyone knows how much it cost for AFP? My agent sent me receipt of $156.82 but thought itā€™s $42.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Saaga said:

Hi,Ā anyone knows how much it cost for AFP? My agent sent me receipt of $156.82 but thought itā€™s $42.

It'sĀ $42.00. I just checked my receipt from AFP, that's the cost per person, I applied myself.

What's on the receipt from your Agent?Ā 

Edited by MilaMocha
x

1 hour ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Congratulations mate, it's really good news for restaurant managers waiting. Can you please explain little bit about your restaurant like staff and sponsored people, turnoverĀ or did CO ask any documents ?

Ā ThanksĀ 

Total staff of 5 people out of which 2 were sponsored..anotherĀ sponsored position was chef and he got his PR last month and he applied on same date as mine May10, 2018. Not sure about turnover of the company as our owner never discussed it with us butĀ the financial documents were kept up toĀ date since day 1. Only medicals and police checksĀ were updated later on their demand.

3 hours ago, RazzArora said:

Mine shows 21-22 but does that even matter coz we all know how immi worksĀ these days. Weā€™ve seen quite a few approvals from 2018Ā 

The only thing that matters to me about direct entry 187 visa processing time is because it tells us how far they are keen in processing applications. Based on the rate of grants we have witnessed so far, this visa is neglected. The rate of changes to other visas processing time is drastic but this one remains unchanged. May God help us change our ugly situation.Ā