187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 12/12/2018 at 14:29, Qudos said:

If you already got the 187 permanent resident visa granted, you are obliged for working 2 yearsĀ full time with your employer after granted. However do anyone still working even you get abuse, not getting superannuation paid for the last 18month, never get paid overtime (10-15 hours easily every week) and day in lieu (still working on public holiday) is anyone able to tell me the way out? Cause this is so frustrating...

Ok Here is the way out.Ā 

1. Remember this "2 Year" visa condition is a Gray area. Gray area means which nobody can really explain, justify specifically/precisely when your 2 year starts and end. Why I say this, because there is no VISIBLE condition written on 187 visa grant letter. every other visa you see there is clear conditions mentioned, however, no condition written on 187 visa LETTER.Ā Ā 

2. Get "Stress from work" medical certificates. AT least 2-4

3. Document every single thing all your email, communication which you think will be suitable for you to justify leaving early. your biggest leaving point could be your employer is not paying superannuation and working overtimeĀ 

4. Complain to fair work ombudsman. and don't be afraid this will have no impact what so ever on your visa.Ā  Ā 

• Like 1

Dear friends today Ā I got my golden email Pr granted in 10 months . Ā RCV , nomination and visa lodged on early feb 2018 nomination approved 1st nov. asked afp and submitted 17 November and this morning got my golden email .postion chef de 187 vic . Ā Thank to god and all of you through out my tough time.Ā Donā€™t lose hope your good time coming soon . God bless you all . šŸ™

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 3

Dear friends today Ā I got my golden email Pr granted in 10 months . Ā RCV , nomination and visa lodged on early feb 2018 nomination approved 1st nov. asked afp and submitted 17 November and this morning got my golden email .postion chef de 187 vic . Ā Thank to god and all of you through out my tough time.Ā Donā€™t lose hope your good time coming soon . God bless you all . [emoji120]
I get very happy to hear anybody's giving good news.
I can feel all the pressure which went through your head.
But in 10 months what you have got is a miracle.
I wish you all the best for your future and success.
Good luck

30 minutes ago, Bishal911 said:

Dear friends today Ā I got my golden email Pr granted in 10 months . Ā RCV , nomination and visa lodged on early feb 2018 nomination approved 1st nov. asked afp and submitted 17 November and this morning got my golden email .postion chef de 187 vic . Ā Thank to god and all of you through out my tough time.Ā Donā€™t lose hope your good time coming soon . God bless you all . šŸ™

Congratulations bishal. Your business is restaurant or hotel ??Ā 

3 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Congratulations dear. Enjoy New Year and Christmas.Ā 

On 14/12/2018 at 12:42, Stress about 187 said:

No
Mine was not a franchisee.

Hi mate , thanks for reply , but what industry you work for ? Like I belong to fast food and applied to retail manager too but waiting since long . Ā Will look forward forward your replyĀ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

No it wonā€™t , even Ā I had drink drive offenceĀ 

Thanks Bishal,

Nomination & visa- May 2017

occupation - Retail Manager

Nomination Approved 12 December 2018

requetsed document AFP Clearence and character decerationĀ 

6 hours ago, Mc14 said:

Thanks Bishal,

Congratulation in adnace ..I will get your visa very soon . Donā€™t worry 200 % granted šŸ¤™šŸ»

• Like 1

Hey everyoneĀ 

Very glad to know that people are getting PR. Congratulations to all of them and have best future ahead.Ā  I am also waiting from Dec 2017 as restaurant manager in WA. My status is still received . Don't know when God will look on my case. Pray for me dear members of this forum.Ā Ā 

16 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

No it wonā€™t , even Ā I had drink drive offenceĀ 

Ā 

19 hours ago, Mc14 said:

Guys,

does anyone knows if driving unregistered car offence comes on AFP??

i mean if,Ā someone has experienced ?

your response will be appreciated !

The only thing that shows on AFP clearance is any offense that led to a court case. If you don't have a court case, there is nothing to worry about.

15 hours ago, Mc14 said:

Thanks Bishal,

Hi mateĀ 

Ā 

please share did u sponsored by frenchise business fast food ?