187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

9 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Congrats mate. You are very Lucky. I applied under same occupation in ACT in June 2017. My nomination was approved 1st November 2018 and since then no News. 

Hi ACT June 2017,

Thanks so much and Yes! I'm really grateful and count my blessings.. :)

Please stay positive! Your visa grant will be on the way soon! 

All the best! Cheers! 🌟

19 hours ago, Qudos said:

If you already got the 187 permanent resident visa granted, you are obliged for working 2 years full time with your employer after granted. However do anyone still working even you get abuse, not getting superannuation paid for the last 18month, never get paid overtime (10-15 hours easily every week) and day in lieu (still working on public holiday) is anyone able to tell me the way out? Cause this is so frustrating...

That is called.... illegal, so you should report it and yes that would be compelling circumstance to leave that job but you should seek professional advice first.

19 hours ago, Deza said:

Yup, That's right. 

It does not matter where/which city you have applied application form. 

I applied from WA and my application was assessed in the Canberra office, Nomination received from QLD office and visa from NSW office. 

I asked my MA and he said basically once you submit an application, your file float in immi system and any case officer can pick your file from any office. Every time any case office ask for further documents they release file in the system. Whereas it used to be when one case officer picks your file he/she has to finalise it. But now its different. Why? because every case officer assesses each application/document from a different angle and different point of view.   That's why some people wait more; after nomination approval than others. 

Thank you Deza!

Hey Guys I'm a silent follower of this group, I wanted to share my timeline and remind you all that your day will come, it's been a long hard wait but for us the wait is finally over...

My partner applied for 187 visa and I am a partner on his visa:

RCB, Nomination and 187 DE visa applied: 9 Mar 2017 - All documentation uploaded (including police checks and medical checks)

RCB approved: 3 Apr 2017

Visa granted (No extra docs requested as we always kept this up to date): 12 Dec 2018

We never imagined this day would come but just into our 21st month since application it finally has. I wish you all the best of luck in your applications - trust me I know it's a long and very unsure wait but the relief you will one day feel will be the most elated and fantastic you will ever feel. This forum has really helped us to get through the tough times, I hope this will give some of you a little bit of hope too. 

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 6

Hi there, i know this is abit OOT

Is the 3years experience to apply 187 really needed? Even i apply through the direct entry system? 

I’ve been asking around, and most of agents said it is necessary 

however, my boss insisted that i still can apply for 187 visa DE, she got my state nomination done and asked me to put through my application 

do you think it is a very risky decision to go for it?

many thanks

3 hours ago, Amy1001 said:

Hey Guys I'm a silent follower of this group, I wanted to share my timeline and remind you all that your day will come, it's been a long hard wait but for us the wait is finally over...

My partner applied for 187 visa and I am a partner on his visa:

RCB, Nomination and 187 DE visa applied: 9 Mar 2017 - All documentation uploaded (including police checks and medical checks)

RCB approved: 3 Apr 2017

Visa granted (No extra docs requested as we always kept this up to date): 12 Dec 2018

We never imagined this day would come but just into our 21st month since application it finally has. I wish you all the best of luck in your applications - trust me I know it's a long and very unsure wait but the relief you will one day feel will be the most elated and fantastic you will ever feel. This forum has really helped us to get through the tough times, I hope this will give some of you a little bit of hope too. 

Congrats Amy. I am so happy for you. Please did you update your Medicals as well? My MA told me I cant update my Medicals until Immi requests for it. I have updated all other docs.

3 hours ago, Tiffanyyy said:

Hi there, i know this is abit OOT

Is the 3years experience to apply 187 really needed? Even i apply through the direct entry system? 

I’ve been asking around, and most of agents said it is necessary 

however, my boss insisted that i still can apply for 187 visa DE, she got my state nomination done and asked me to put through my application 

do you think it is a very risky decision to go for it?

many thanks

It is direct entry that is why the reason you need 3 years experiences.

I think if you don't qualify you will get refuse and lost a lot of money. It is obvious that your employer doesn't have any knowledge about immigration like registered migration agents. 

Hi all,

Finally the day has arrived which I was waiting for a long long period.

Just wanted to share my timeline as I have got lot of help from the group members and I am more than happy to help anyone.

Here’s how it followed

Position: Retail Manager

State: QLD

Applied 187 on 5th June 17

Rcb got approved in just 2 weeks

Nomination and visa approved same day and same time on 13/12/18.

Took only 19 months

This is how Santa gives the surprise in Christmas month...

All I want to say is keep faith in God and keep working hard.. The day is not too far..

Hope everyone gets their day ASAP and I wish everyone out here a good luck and bright future.

Thankyou

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 5

On 12/12/2018 at 13:59, Deza said:

Yup, That's right. 

It does not matter where/which city you have applied application form. 

I applied from WA and my application was assessed in the Canberra office, Nomination received from QLD office and visa from NSW office. 

I asked my MA and he said basically once you submit an application, your file float in immi system and any case officer can pick your file from any office. Every time any case office ask for further documents they release file in the system. Whereas it used to be when one case officer picks your file he/she has to finalise it. But now its different. Why? because every case officer assesses each application/document from a different angle and different point of view.   That's why some people wait more; after nomination approval than others. 

most wisest analysis ever .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stress about 187 said:

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my timeline as I have got lot of help from the group members and I am more than happy to help anyone.

Here’s how it followed

Took only 19 months

All I want to say is keep faith in God and keep working hard.. The day is not too far..

Hope everyone gets their day ASAP and I wish everyone out here a good luck and bright future.

Thankyou

Congratulations dear

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ring3018 said:

It is direct entry that is why the reason you need 3 years experiences.

I think if you don't qualify you will get refuse and lost a lot of money. It is obvious that your employer doesn't have any knowledge about immigration like registered migration agents. 

Hi ring3018,

thanks for your response 

this is not the first time she did 187 for her employee, she’s been sponsoring quite a few people in the past

gosh im so confused now, i’ve been asking her about the 3years requirement.. but she insisted that I didn’t need it, she said ‘as you already qualified and work in the role you won’t need those requirements’

I mean, i’m not going to put through my application if in the end it will get refuse :((

29 minutes ago, Tiffanyyy said:

Hi ring3018,

thanks for your response 

this is not the first time she did 187 for her employee, she’s been sponsoring quite a few people in the past

gosh im so confused now, i’ve been asking her about the 3years requirement.. but she insisted that I didn’t need it, she said ‘as you already qualified and work in the role you won’t need those requirements’

I mean, i’m not going to put through my application if in the end it will get refuse :((

your employer knows the old rules, according to new rules, you don't qualify if you don't have 3 years full time work experience. Every agent going to say the same thing, if you still want to apply , that's your wish.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stress about 187 said:

Hi all,

Here’s how it followed

Took only 19 months

Thankyou

Congrats mate. I am so happy for you. Please when did you do your Medicals and PCC.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stress about 187 said:

Hi all,

Here’s how it followed

Took only 19 months

Thankyou

Congratulations and good luck. 🙏🙏 now it looks like all managers files turn 🤣🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stress about 187 said:

Hi all,

Here’s how it followed

Took only 19 months

Thankyou

Hi mate , please share your industry type ? Do you work in frenchisee ? Please share 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stress about 187 said:

Hi all,

Here’s how it followed

Took only 19 months

Thankyou

Congrats mate . It gives hope for all other managers who have applied for 187 visa . Could I know the business turnover , profit and how many workers work at your place ? thanks