187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone, when the staff of immigration are on holiday and how long  does it last? I have been waiting 26 months so far and haven’t got any news from immigration.
Officialy the holidays start from 24 dec to 7th Jan 2019.
But the environment, the stress of holidays, personal pressure affects the work log which starts from 15th dec which in turn effects work efficiency

22 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Hi everyone. My nomination was approved on 2nd November 2018. No document was requested. Visa and nomination lodged in June 2017. Since then I have not heard anything. 5 weeks now. Please is there any with a similar experience?

Childcare group leader, ACT.

Hey,

We have applied from the same occupation and same state. I applied for nomination Mar, 2017 and Visa Jan, 2018. My nomination was approved on 22nd of Oct and then immi requested for licensing/ registration info and my afp police check( my afp check isn't expired until next year but I have only send them the receipt and hadn't submit the actual document). Until they ask for it, didn't realize it. Btw I submitted both documents the same day they've requested, which is 21st of Nov. Since then haven't heard from them.. 

11 hours ago, Ish90 said:

Hey,

We have applied from the same occupation and same state. I applied for nomination Mar, 2017 and Visa Jan, 2018. My nomination was approved on 22nd of Oct and then immi requested for licensing/ registration info and my afp police check( my afp check isn't expired until next year but I have only send them the receipt and hadn't submit the actual document). Until they ask for it, didn't realize it. Btw I submitted both documents the same day they've requested, which is 21st of Nov. Since then haven't heard from them.. 

Thank you Ish90. Please do you need Licensing/Registration as a group Leader or do you mean Licensing/Registration of your Employer? Thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, Raheem said:

Visa applied after nomination 2018 nov 

I might be wrong but have seen some similar cases. So, if you applied for visa last month after your nomination approved  then it might take some time not sure how much but you can expect at least 3-6 months. Good luck 👍

4 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Thank you Ish90. Please do you need Licensing/Registration as a group Leader or do you mean Licensing/Registration of your Employer? Thanks for sharing.

No worries!! My MA said they need the WWVP check. So I guess as a group leader. I am pretty sure, we had to submit business registration docs at the time of the RCB and/ or nomination. Hopefully, we will hear from them soon 🙂 Keep in touch!!!

Thanks.

4 hours ago, RazzArora said:

I might be wrong but have seen some similar cases. So, if you applied for visa last month after your nomination approved  then it might take some time not sure how much but you can expect at least 3-6 months. Good luck 👍

Thanks hope for the best

Hi guys,I received my golden mail today.

from March 2017, my life been fluctuated a lot due to this Visa-at first time the MA said it just need 8-10 months. but now is around 21 months now.sometimes I was too nervous and couldn't fall in sleep,  cause I was afraid of lost everything I got.My partner and me are from different country, if I fail to get this Visa, we can't be together anymore, and I spent 5 years in Australia, if I go back to my country that means it's hard to get a new life in this age.

anyway, I'm  so happy and I almost cry when I got the golden mail.

my time line:

March 2017 RCB applied.

May 2017 RCB approved.nomination and VISA applied.

1st Nov 2018 nomination approved. AFP,medical test, birth certificate etc, required.

26th NOV  Documents updated.

7th Nov VISA granted. got the email today.

I want you guys know that how much encourages and faith you gave me. it helps me a lot and  I hope everyone in here can get the thing you want.

Thank you and best wishes! 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 2

6 minutes ago, leesbaby said:

from March 2017, my life been fluctuated a lot due to this Visa-at first time the MA said it just need 8-10 months. but now is around 21 months now.sometimes I was too nervous and couldn't fall in sleep,  cause I was afraid of lost everything I got.My partner and me are from different country, if I fail to get this Visa, we can't be together anymore, and I spent 5 years in Australia, if I go back to my country that means it's hard to get a new life in this age.

my time line:

March 2017 RCB applied.

1st Nov 2018 nomination approved. AFP,medical test, birth certificate etc, required.

I want you guys know that how much encourages and faith you gave me. it helps me a lot and  I hope everyone in here can get the thing you want.

Congratulations 💐

• Congratulations 1

32 minutes ago, leesbaby said:

my time line:

March 2017 RCB applied.

Accountant. VIC

my time line:
March 2017 RCB applied.
Good to hear positive news.
All the best for your future
  • Congratulations 1

Hi guys,

I have been a silence follower for a while. My nomination has been refused today. Reason: applicant has failed to demonstrate how they have met the relevant criteria for the approval of this nomination as set out in Australian migration law. 

IMMI called my employer, there are 3 applicants under the sponsored program. 1 cook and 2 restaurant managers(including me).but employer did not mentioned me. One day after, immi called back and employer said that he forgot me. Because it is a long waiting time.

I am wordering if anyone from this forum has gone to AAT? I’ve heard I will be waiting for another 18-24months. As the lawyer said, that is a weak reason to refuse the nomination. Am I going to win the appeal?

Timeline: Aug 2016(VISA+nomination)

thank you guys.

3 hours ago, J Aug 2016 said:

Hi guys,

I have been a silence follower for a while. My nomination has been refused today. Reason: applicant has failed to demonstrate how they have met the relevant criteria for the approval of this nomination as set out in Australian migration law. 

IMMI called my employer, there are 3 applicants under the sponsored program. 1 cook and 2 restaurant managers(including me).but employer did not mentioned me. One day after, immi called back and employer said that he forgot me. Because it is a long waiting time.

I am wordering if anyone from this forum has gone to AAT? I’ve heard I will be waiting for another 18-24months. As the lawyer said, that is a weak reason to refuse the nomination. Am I going to win the appeal?

Timeline: Aug 2016(VISA+nomination)

thank you guys.

Thats long wait but why would someone hire 2 managers, is that such a big company 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Just got a call from department of home affairs regarding the position. She was asking about the my position and all the duties involved, working hours about superannuation and opening hours of the business. She told me at end need some more paperwork.

Position: Retail manager

State: vic

Rcb applied jan approved in march 2017

Nomination applied march 2017

Visa applied june 2017.

• Like 2

Hello everyone,
Just got a call from department of home affairs regarding the position. She was asking about the my position and all the duties involved, working hours about superannuation and opening hours of the business. She told me at end need some more paperwork.
Position: Retail manager
State: vic
Rcb applied jan approved in march 2017
Nomination applied march 2017
Visa applied june 2017.

Mate, could you please share how many assistant manager and staff working under you?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just want to share some staff's timeline that got sponsored by my company :

3 chefs + 1 conference organiser sponsored under 187 rsms:

Chef 1 : applied nomination & visa in June 17

Chef 2 : applied nomination & visa in August 17

Chef 3 : applied nomination & visa in Feb 18

Conference organiser : applied nomination & visa in Oct 17

Nomination & Visa approval:

Chef 1 : nomination approved early of Oct 18 and visa granted end of Oct 18

Chef 2 & conference organiser : Nomination approved end of Oct 18 and visa granted end of November 18

Chef 3 : still waiting

Hope these can be a reference for everyone here. 

Thanks.

• Like 5

On 07/12/2018 at 18:22, vikshrm said:

It’s not necessary to start work before grant the visa but nowadays immi is refusing some case whom did not start work or work less than 38 hours on bridging visa, so, you should better to start work with your company to make your case storng.

Yes, So I think I have to start it right away. Also do you know the nomination and visa application for 187 will approve at the same time ? 

3 hours ago, Kenny_Y said:

Hi everyone,

Just want to share some staff's timeline that got sponsored by my company :

3 chefs + 1 conference organiser sponsored under 187 rsms:

Chef 1 : applied nomination & visa in June 17

Chef 2 : applied nomination & visa in August 17

Chef 3 : applied nomination & visa in Feb 18

Conference organiser : applied nomination & visa in Oct 17

Nomination & Visa approval:

Chef 1 : nomination approved early of Oct 18 and visa granted end of Oct 18

Chef 2 & conference organiser : Nomination approved end of Oct 18 and visa granted end of November 18

Chef 3 : still waiting

Hope these can be a reference for everyone here. 

Thanks.

Which state mate?

Hi guys

Can anyone let me know how to add my newborn in the application.

I have applied for her Indian passport but still it gonna take time

Can we add even without her passport?

Is there any timeframe to notify to the immi department of the newborn, generally I heard that we need to inform with in 60 days,is that true?

Thanks