Hi guys 

share my info

I had applied as a chef 187DE on Feb 2018

nomiation approved Oct 18

visa granted 5 Dec 18

business turnover 5 m

100years old company

not sure this info help you guys or not

Congrats Jaylou. I am very happy for you. Please did they request for any document after approving your nomination and when was you Medicals completed.

2 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Congrats Jaylou. I am very happy for you. Please did they request for any document after approving your nomination and when was you Medicals completed.

Thanks

They request medicial check 

and I did it on 10 Nov 

apply in NSW

13 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Hi Deepak, Please what documents did they ask for and when did you complete your Medicals and PCC. Were they still valid?

They asked to me BAS statement of september quartar, p&l statment, current payslips,group certificate and my all documents for visa was still valid like pcc,medical.

On 03/12/2018 at 21:06, Hesh said:

How was you contract with your sponsor. I assume you have been working with them nearly 2 years.

Hey,

I didn't quite get the question. I have been working for them a bit over 2 years. My role is ongoing and full time. I haven't sign any other contracts so far except for the one I signed in at the begining 🙂 I wonder, if I answered your question...

On 24/11/2018 at 23:46, Mano@187 said:

Visa and nomination applied April 2017. Nomination  approved on 21st November 2018. 

Everything is updated except our medicals.

So far immi hasn't sent any email requesting for anything. Even immi account status for visa application is still received. It hasn't changed yet.

hopefully this is normal . Anyone else had such experience?

Yes I in the same shoes. My nomination was approved 1st November 2018. No request for more information till today 5th December. Nomination  and visa lodged june 2017. Medicals and all documents submitted then. Have you heard from them now?

14 hours ago, Jaylou said:

Hi guys 

share my info

I had applied as a chef 187DE on Feb 2018

nomiation approved Oct 18

visa granted 5 Dec 18

business turnover 5 m

100years old company

not sure this info help you guys or not

Hi jaylou 

I'm applying January 2017 cook QLD but steel no update any thing 

Can u Pz shear your company turnover 

That makes me to Question how some people get their IELTS or other Eglish tests. I think there is now a back door.
Same here. We all make mistakes but some posts really make me wonder how the hell they passed the English test.
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Deh said:
49 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:
That makes me to Question how some people get their IELTS or other Eglish tests. I think there is now a back door.

Same here. We all make mistakes but some posts really make me wonder how the hell they passed the English test.

I though I was the only one thinkin like that. Sometimes I read the post and like go whhhhat?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bishal911 said:

Hi all I would like to share my timeline         187 direct entry nomination and visa applied in feb 2018 as a chef . Nomination approved 31 octuber and asked afp check . Submit 20th November so far no respnce from c.o . Verr frustrating 🤯

Hi Bishal, did they ask any documents for nomination amd which state ?

13 hours ago, Kumar said:

Can you please do a spell check

Kumar thanks for reply

I thing U need first check your name spell than comment ....

Do a spell check

Only then, with the reader’s attention "hooked," should you move on to the thesis. The thesis should be a clear, one-sentence explanation of your position that leaves no doubt in the reader’s mind about which side you are on from the beginning of your essay.

Following the thesis, you should provide a mini-outline which previews the examples you will use to support your thesis in the rest of the essay. Not only does this tell the reader what to expect in the paragraphs to come but it also gives them a clearer understanding 

Edited by Tanu
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Hi all I would like to share my timeline         187 direct entry nomination and visa applied in feb 2018 as a chef . Nomination approved 31 octuber and asked afp check . Submit 20th November so far no respnce from c.o . Verr frustrating 🤯

Very lucky.... you shouldn't be frustrated after waiting as little as you have to hear from immi. 

24 minutes ago, Tanu said:

Kumar thanks for reply

I thing U need first check your name spell than comment ....

Do a spell check

Only then, with the reader’s attention "hooked," should you move on to the thesis. The thesis should be a clear, one-sentence explanation of your position that leaves no doubt in the reader’s mind about which side you are on from the beginning of your essay.

Following the thesis, you should provide a mini-outline which previews the examples you will use to support your thesis in the rest of the essay. Not only does this tell the reader what to expect in the paragraphs to come but it also gives them a clearer understanding 

Please don’t thing and try thinking for a change.