187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Cook May2017 said:

Nomination visa applied may 2017

cook de187

vic

no news 

still waiting 

Is there any other people waiting (occupation cooks)waiting from that time may 2017 or even before that?

Nomination visa applied January  2017

cook de187

Qld

no news 

still waiting 

Hi Guys,

Have been following this forum for a while and sometimes it helps to read some good news when the wait is so ridiculously long.

My case is a bit weird, i was wondering if anyone has a similar case or has heard of anything similar?

State: WA

Position: Jewellery designer

RCB approved: 6 Nov 2016

Nomination approved: 4 July 2017

Visa applied: 1 Mar 2017

Application opened: 4 July 2017 (note this is the same day taht my nomination was approved, so very peculiar)- my MA and I were pleasantly surprised by the application being opened so quickly.  They requested for some reference letters from my previous employers which we provided by 11th July 2017.

And that was it!! - I have been waiting for correspondence ever since.

My employer contacted Immi by phone in May 2018 and we were only told "it is being looked at" and the guy wouldn't say another word.

You can imagine my level of frustration.

Please share you thoughts and experiences.

Has any one in WA heard from immi recently?

Thank you guys.

1 hour ago, Chathu said:

When did you applied? And state and Occupation please ?

My visa details and timeline so far as below;

RCB- Approved in March 2017

Nomination- Applied on 16th Mar, 2017

Approved on 22nd of Oct, 2018

Visa- Applied on 31st of Jan, 2018 

Occupation- Childcare group leader 

State-ACT

onshore

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cook May2017 said:

Nomination visa applied may 2017

cook de187

vic

no news 

still waiting 

Is there any other people waiting (occupation cooks)waiting from that time may 2017 or even before that?

Hi I am waiting from April 2017 cook South Australia don’t know how long it gonna take wait is just killing me 😭😭

9 hours ago, Saanu said:

Hi.

I'm waiting from Nov 2017

Sales and marketing manager 

Hi; did u apply for nom & visa same time?

my time line - 

nom July2017

visa nov 2017

sales & mkt manager :: hr country :: 187 DE NSW :: no news

Work pressure and tension has put my stress level at highest.

For the people who feel depressed for their waits and approvals, i tell you a story of this guy who’s PR is granted 3 weeks ago from NSW but is no more in this world. His wait was over 23 months, trying and crying everyday that when will his wait come to an end, he kept his paperwork upto date but got sick of waiting and waiting. He was a truck driver. And in Depression he did this accident who took his life. 
All i wanna say is dont be stressed, things will happen accordingly and on your times, if you wanna push or pull your times Can You? No impossible. 
Can you jump in year 2020? No! 
It will happen when 2020 will come. 
Be blessed that you are a permanent resident of this planet earth. Be blessed that you are citizen of your country atleast. You have your parents, guardians, brothers and sisters . Be thankful to god for every single breath and feed your taking.
i know these PR approvals will change your life. Some of you single ones will be getting married, some of the family people will buy houses or business or call their families or partners from overseas . They will surely be yours, everything is yours, this world is yours. This will happen soon. Your PR will definitely come soon friends.
But all you are doing is just putting your energy on negative side that what if not? So what if not .. be brave fight with those circumstances. Man up. 
Laugh on whatever is happening or however they are treating you. Just be positive. 
Life is too short to be stressed afterall you are not getting alive out of this cycle. Live it to the fullest be thankful to that power of mother nature and god whos feeding you with food and water. We are so blessed.
God gets very sad when he sees his children are not happy with what he has given us. He is given us so much, has anyone ever realised..? And he’ll also give us these approvals.
Coming to Australia was our choice they didn’t invite us to come and suffer. I feel embarrass for the people who have made it hard for the deserving ones by spoiling the PR criteria by opening bogus and false businesses. They have spoiled so many careers and lives. 
So don’t be that next truck driver..Your life is precious to alot of people. Your parents, brothers sisters love you alot. Your future loves you alot and is waiting around the corner for you to be positive and keep walking .. just keep walking dont worry about the destination.. its close...
I request you to concentrate on your health food and work.... wake up everyday with a smile on your face that today is your day of your PR approval... 

Thatis exact right. Be alive is the most important thing, life is short.

6 hours ago, faisal said:

Hi; did u apply for nom & visa same time?

my time line - 

nom July2017

visa nov 2017

sales & mkt manager :: hr country :: 187 DE NSW :: no news

Work pressure and tension has put my stress level at highest.

No, My timeline 

Nomination: oct 17

Visa : Nov 2017 

Nomination and visa has just 4days gap.

Hoping for good new...

My MA told me some of oct17 files are already opened, so waiting for my one..

And, Be positive.. just concentrate on your work.. 

Are you working full-time or casual?

Edited by Saanu

Hi there , I applied 187 in feb 2018 as a chef in regional Victoria. Nomination approved 31 oct further documents requested afp police check and my wife English report. Submitted on 13th nov don’t know how long have to wait for . Feel very excited and nervous too ☹️ Anyone have idea how long it takes ???